Pills

Heaven

Does anyone do SW AND take slimming pills at the same time?

I don't, because generally I've found them to be a big fat waste of money.

All you really need is SW and some patience ;)

I'm sure there are some people that do although I would n't recommend it and SW is designed to work on your bodies based on a full and wholesome diet - we have no idea the effect that these kind of pills have on our bodies or how they will affect weightloss.

Alia is right... but still... how I wish there was a pill to make me skinny.

Instant effect, thats what I want :D

I did both SW and xenical together for awhile, but to be honest I am getting the exact same results on SW alone without the nasty side effects!

I would love a magic pill to take away my flab, but i wouldn't recommend slimming pills to anyone as its a bit like a false economy - once you come off them you still need to be able to STAY slim by yourself and its a personal opinion but i don't think any pills will help you learn enough about your bad eating patterns to do that.

Sadly there arent any pills available that really do work. Ive done the Xenical and SW and lost 2lbs in a month! Not worth filling your body full of chemicals over in my opinion...more room for food!

I have just been emailed some information about lemon juice pills - amazing!! :eek:

"…the specific combination of ingredients, which we know have worked for years with the original lemon juice diet – now in 3 times the concentration, works to eliminate calories on consumption. So what does that mean? It’s simple. If you eat a 600 Calorie meal the Lemon Juice Diet Capsules burn these calories away inside your stomach. You get all the goodness and nutrients from your meal but none of the calories -you get to eat a zero calorie meal! And this is why the diet works so well and so quickly. Now you can understand why the lemon juice diet works so well and helps you slim down to your natural, slim body weight in record time."

Gosh - a zero calorie meal!!!

LOL - if all of these diet pills, miricle teas/drinks really worked there would be no need for slimming clubs, diets, sites like this, dieticians would all be out of jobs and it would make world news!! It amazes me that these guys get away with making those kinds of claims without getting sued!! :rolleyes:

What kind of slimming pills do you mean? Xenical? Ephidrine? Alli? Adios? Things prescribed by a doctor or things bought on the sly from the internet?

Personally I've taken both prescription and non-prescription slimming pills. Neither had as much effect as doing Slimming World has. Theres also the fear of never knowing what you are putting in your body.

Woman dies after buying banned slimming pills on the internet | Mail Online

Diet pills: Dying to be slim | Mail Online

Death by Diet Pills (Literally) | healthkicker

I take slimming pills, been on them 3 days now whilst doing slimmers world. Only reason I started taking them was because my friends sister took them for 1 week and lost 8lb and she was dieting through the week having 3 meals and snacking on fruit! so I though oh ill give them a try.... :D x

Only reason I started taking them was because my friends sister took them for 1 week and lost 8lb and she was dieting through the week having 3 meals and snacking on fruit!

Was that the first week she was dieting though? Because you can lose a LOT of water in the first week dieting and you can't tell whether the pills did the work or the diet. I've lost 7lbs in one week without using pills.
Hope they work for you. xx

I take slimming pills, been on them 3 days now whilst doing slimmers world. Only reason I started taking them was because my friends sister took them for 1 week and lost 8lb and she was dieting through the week having 3 meals and snacking on fruit! so I though oh ill give them a try.... :D x

what pills are they? :)

I have just been emailed some information about lemon juice pills - amazing!! :eek:

"…the specific combination of ingredients, which we know have worked for years with the original lemon juice diet – now in 3 times the concentration, works to eliminate calories on consumption. So what does that mean? It’s simple. If you eat a 600 Calorie meal the Lemon Juice Diet Capsules burn these calories away inside your stomach. You get all the goodness and nutrients from your meal but none of the calories -you get to eat a zero calorie meal! And this is why the diet works so well and so quickly. Now you can understand why the lemon juice diet works so well and helps you slim down to your natural, slim body weight in record time."

Gosh - a zero calorie meal!!!

Ek, is this real? It sounds horrible!

Are they prescription? If not, they are probably either useless or dangerous. If they truely worked, Doctors would prescribe them.

"The Mayo Clinic has published a report regarding ingredients that are commonly found in weight loss medication and it lists citrus aurantium among those that it would not trust. Though the claim is that this ingredient will help to burn calories more quickly, the Mayo Clinic says that there have not been enough studies to provide any evidence to support this claim and that the ingredient may, in fact, be unsafe. Therefore, people considering Trim-Endous or any other diet drug containing bitter orange, also known as citrus aurantium extract, should be very wary of this ingredient and may think twice before exposing themselves to its effects. This is another reason that it is very important to speak to a doctor before taking a diet drug such as Trim-Endous."

Yikes!

Are they prescription? If not, they are probably either useless or dangerous. If they truely worked, Doctors would prescribe them.

No they are not. How can you say they are dangerous when you didnt no what ones i was taking? They are sold around my area and sell out as soon as they become available as they do work.

They are also low on them on the website due to popular demand

Back