• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pimms SW style

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Now...I cant stand Pimms, I think its the most vile drink ever (think you get the picture!) Lol.

My Consultant on Tuesday made this in class and I must admit it was lovely! Dont turn your nose up until you try it is all I can say!

1 2 ltr bottle diet lemonade
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
strawberries and cucumber slices

Add the blasamic vinegar to the pop and chill with the strawberries and cucumber.

It really is lovely and refreshing!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
well i never! i might try that tomorrow!
its lovely but I'm never sure how much Pimms to put in or how many syns.Its the only alcohol my body doesn't react against but only if its a tiny amount diluted like you have.(allergy)I like sound of this- alovely alternative.Thanks
Last edited:
I love Pimms, so I tried this version of it when I first heard about it last summer.

It is OK, quite nice in fact, but nothing like the real thing!!!

(But then, if you don't like the real thing that would be an advantage!)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Ooo the G & T one sounds good, will give that one a try too! Thank you mrsmitch01!
I've just read this, rushed into the kitchen and poured a glass of lemonade with an unmeasured glug of balsamic vinegar...I can't believe how good this tastes! It has a lovely foamy top.
I think I'm addicted already! Thanks x
Think I might make up a batch of this for over the weekend
Asda have a lovely pineapple and coconut sparkling crush which I just found....I love my drink at weekend but even this is very very nice as a pretend cocktail !! Lots of ice in this weather !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 3
Slimming World Recipes 5
Syn Values 2
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 3
Slimming World Recipes 6