Pinch Punch first of the month!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
No return! lol

Seriously.. here we are December!!!

For everyone this is a special month.. it's Christmas soon!!

For a few of us it'll be the month our babies arrive to say hello (well Angie and I seriously hope that it's this month! lol )
And you never know a January bump or two might come early! :flirt2:

Whatever happens this month it is the last month of the year and that's always a bitter but sweet affair.. another year over, another year begins!

It's weird to think that in January I'll be able to say "I'm due this year", since September it's been "Ahh, next year my baby is coming" so it's going to be good to hit 2010 and have a few more months left. :D My cousin actually had her baby early, she was due on the 8th December and he arrived on Sunday night. Yay!

I am quite sad to see the end of this year coming - i have had a fantastic 2009 - finding out abut baby and getting married - things have been wonderful, the only thing stopping me being too sad is the thought of my little angel in February!!

I hoep December brings you all the lovely things you want including your gorgeous little bundles!!

And i hope even more that next year is as good to us as this year has been!!

xxxxxxx

No return! lol

Seriously.. here we are December!!!

For everyone this is a special month.. it's Christmas soon!!

For a few of us it'll be the month our babies arrive to say hello (well Angie and I seriously hope that it's this month! lol ) :rolleyes:
And you never know a January bump or two might come early! :flirt2:

Whatever happens this month it is the last month of the year and that's always a bitter but sweet affair.. another year over, another year begins!

Amen to that!:p

Lauren I can understand your feelings entirely, but your baby will make up for that I'm sure. ((hugs)) and becoming a family.

Angie - can you imagine seeing in new year still pregnant?
I was laughing with DH earlier but honestly I hope it isn't a problem. my bump is now touching my steering wheel ever so slightly! it happened the other day downhill but is doing it on the flat now too! :( Will have to adjust my seat if I don't deliver soon... being 5'3" there isn't far I can go! oops! lol

I have a similar problem getting in the shower! I am broad shouldered so can't go in forwards, but when I turn sideways either my back or my bump catches the doors! I have to gingerly step in holding my bump trying not to scratch myself! I also went to a supermarket restaurant a couple of weeks ago with hubby, they had fixed chairs and tables. The table indented my tummy! I know I wouldn't even be able to sit there now. I am okay driving, cos I have long legs, must be a nightmare for you.

lol not a nightmare.. yet.. but give it another 2-4 weeks well then it may well be! lol I'll have to drive like a boy racer.. laying back a bit more.. arm outstretched - used to drive like that when I had a little speedy rover.. lol but in a people carrier i'm always more upright as it's so big! lol

I know the feeling on the fixed table thing.. I can't sit in places like that now! Even DH is concious of where I sit when we go out - even in pizza hut tonight he checked with me first about where I would be ok sitting. lol

Ahh the joys of a big belly! lol

Back