pineapple where are you ?

Pineapple we will hunt you down and remove the chinese!!! lol xx

Girls Girls Girls!! Hear I am!! Sorry to scare you! Had my weigh in on Sat and back to 11st 8lbs. So battling on. Have changed my dress fitting from this Sat to the following Fri (18th). Need all the extra time I can get after wasting the last month. You know I aint actually lost anything since mid March with all my eating at the weekends, I have been maintaining the same weight - or as you yo yoing would prob be a better description!

How's you get on with hosp Trace? All well I hope?

Lillie, I love you rnew pic, you look really skinny! Well done you!XXx

Lol about bloody time i'll let you off hun! All went well at the hosp hun, have to go for a scan but nothing too serious! Couldnt go out sat though as couldnt drink after the Ga!! How was your weekend hun? glad you're sticking at it xxx

Thanks for thinking of me tho girls!

Weigh in day Tracey! How fast that has came round eh!xx

I know yeah tuesdays come round so quickly, dont know what to expect today although think i may have loast again xx

Glad it all went well Trace, am sure the scan will be fine.

There will be plenty other nights out for ya.

Weekend was fine, was kept busy, I cant say I was a total saint but I never had a takeaway! Step in the right direction me thinks!! Hoping and praying for a loss on Sat! Am missing seeing the changes in myself!

You both doing well?
x

Thats brill, I bet you have! Do you want to continue to loose? Are you eating 3 healthy meals a day now or still only 2? Good luck, looking forward to hearing how it goesx

Well its an improvement hun and 11st 8 is fab either way! Glad you've given yourself a little extra time for the dress, that will be good incentive xxx

I believe so as well Tracey, I seen how I was panicking know I had only one week to go and swore to myself if I got to put it off for another week, I'd totally go for it like I did in the beginning. I'm trying to up the water and am hoping by dress fitting am 11st flat - possible???
xx

Yeah course hun if yu're strict about it a bit of exercise too maybe for the inches? Speak later hun off to mums now for WI xxxxxx

Yay....Pineapple is still here. I was going to start a thread searching for a second missing person and noticed Lillie beat me to it. Glad your alright hun.x

hi pineapple glad to see your back with us and you seem really positive ,you will get to 11 stone ifyou stop the takeaways and you managed last weekend so you have proved you can do it hun i think moving your dress fitting day was a fab idea ,only changed my pic to show off my new hair ive gone back blonde you see and it was only after i took it i realised i seem to have lost a bit more ,weigh day for me tommorow i think ive lost a bit this week loads of people have started comenting even people i dont know that well its great,im really tired today ive just been to bed for 2 hours dont tell my dave he thinks im decorating lol xx

Back