Pink Punk [[DATS MEE!!!]] HITS 101LBS LOSS!!

Your goals made me lol Betsy. Hope you get to them asap :Dx

Congrats on your weightloss hun! Thats really amazing! Keep it up! You cant quit now!!!

Oh my goodness, Piink, thats amazing! Well done!!! Its what I dream of! One day I hope I shall be posting similar :eek:) xx

i agree your doing great hopeing for the same great results, good luck with doing it, you have also made me want pink in my hair again, god damn x x

i know its my favourite colour, bit obsessed pink ds, laptop, camera etc can never get enough think my cat draws the line when i put the pink fairy wings on him hahaha x

I was lucky got it for my birthday last year was so happy with it, this year going to Paris so Euro Disney for my actual birthday sure i'll come back with a princess costume hahaha x x

ooh i most certainly will, can't wait to put on my minnie mouse ears haha also looking forward to going to the crazy horse burlesque show have to thank visa for that they upped my credit and i thought what the hell let by these tickets yay.

haha you sound pretty reckless and fun loving , i like it , ive never been to one of them shows they look awesome tho lol

plenty of pics for me to see i hope ;) x

There will be lots of photos trust me I'm gonna be like the paparazzi, less than a month till I go so hoping to loose another stone bring it on x

ooohh your doing CD thats tough lol but im sure you will loose that stone dont worry im trying to get to 13 stone or under by xmas , thats nearly two stone to go ... lol x

we can do it, feeling motivated can't wait to loose this weight have always been bigger but had enough. hard work when my bf can eat anything at anytime and stay skinny arrrgghh. just need to control my love for cheese or join cheeseaholics anonymus haha x x

i'm not sure, wait i'll google it....haha there is a group for cheeseaholics thats quality. well done for not having it for months does the craving go?? x

hmmm cravings still come but you think ive tried so hard for so long if i give in its all for nothing so i avoid .. a few minutes later u forget tht u wanted it lol.

Cravings are tough ... mine is hot buttered toast, that's all I miss really ... and a glass or two of Chablis perhaps ... not with toast though :D

I treat myself with a piece of steak once a week it gives me something to look forward to!

Back