Pink Punk [[DATS MEE!!!]] HITS 101LBS LOSS!!

I agree about the cravings, I've been maintaining for years and I still want to fill my face with chips and stuff sometimes.

You are amazing, Pink Punk! Just read through your diary and I am in awe of your strength and determination. Wanted to stop by and say thank you for the inspiration. :)

Just stumbled across this thread and want to say well done on your losses so far.

With all the positive energy coming from your posts, I have no doubt that you will continue with the success until you reach your goal.

Thanks for sharing.

x

wow well done!! thats a fantastic loss!!

Well done btw. I find it amazing how people can lose over 100lbs. I can imagine it must of seemed like a long journey, but well done for sticking to it. Hope the rest goes as planned too. :)

You are a forum celebrity Pink Punk and a well deserved status too! Consider your achievement remarkable and massively inspiring to us here. I seem to be crawling to goal, pausing now and then, and continuing the monotonous crawl. I am trying to do things naturally and without the aid of pills or dieting aids (nursing my child) and my body is a little stubborn at times, but I am confident still. :sigh:

Anyway the day I hit a 100 lb loss I am going to buy the sleaziest outfit and strut aimlessly around town for a bit HAHA. People will say alot of things about me, but 'that girl is too fat to wear that' won't be one of them! :D

Here's to future slimdom for you and I (and permanent may it be)! :winner:

Back