• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pinkiie hits 145lbs gone!!...41lbs to go!!...=D

hey everyone im so happy i can still post and say im doing well , i cant believe how far ive come and still iin my head its like its some other persons life but whatever it is its working for me :)

Starting weight 326lbs in february this year.
current weight 181lbs
loss total 145lbs or 10 stone 5lbs.

Starting clothes size = 30/32 (yikes)
Current size = 14/16 mostly 14.

=D

Thankyou to all my friends on here you make me feel wonderful and give me the motivation i need... x

some new pics of me and a old half body shot ewwww lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

shinytooth

Determined! I Can do this
Awesome stuff Kiira ... Well done you! You have come so far. I'm jealous and want it all now haha

Hiya, I was just looking at your new siggy last night. You've got rid of ten stones in as many months! :eek: :wow: You look fantasic, understatement really lol. Fair play to ya mate, you must be so, so proud of yourself, you're a true inspiration to us bigger gals and a great advert for Xenical.;)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Absolutely fantastic - I am in awe of your achievement and continuing strength :0clapper: :cool:

you look absolutely amazing, well done you!!!

heyyyy and thanks everyone :)

xx

well done you!!! You look fantastic

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
Wow! You look amazing - fantastic achievement and I've no doubt you'll be at goal in the not so distant future!

Kira, your achievement is simply astonishing. It's been fascinating and inspirational to follow your progress over these past months. That's some serious focus and committment you have there. :cool:

And you haven't even lost your boobs, you jammy sod. ;)

Well done Kira, you have done exceedingly well and I am glad to see someone doing so well on their chosen diet.

This is incredible. Truly inspirational. Well done! You've inspired me to go out for a run!!

thankyou everyone :) xx

Wow! Amazing achievement. Well done, you must be proud. :D

You've inspired me to continue and not mess up. I've been doing so awful lately that i just feel like crying and this has motivated me to continue and strive for my perfect body. :)

wow your weight loss is amazing and you look great (loving the hair!)
I have about the same weight to lose as you have and Ive only just started but Im hoping I can stick to my diet and have the same success as you.
Well done.
x

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
hi piink!!! you are absolutely stunning! well done girl!! love your hair too! your weight loss is such an inspiration!! best of luck in reaching your ultimate goal!!

xx

Well done you look absolutely fantastic - a true inspiration