Pinkiie hits 145lbs gone!!...41lbs to go!!...=D

congrats on your amazing weight loss! You are an inspiration

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

AMAZING :D WELL DONE!!!

Fantastic loss, well done.

Hey Piinkii, how are you love. Still doing well I see.

Wow, someone linked to this from the WW section. You have done amazingly well! Well done :D You look fantastic.

Well done, what an amazing achievement.

10 stone in 10 months is fantastic. Well done, you look gorgeous and you must feel amazing. Very inspirational.

thanks alex :) this was a while ago im now at 199 or 200lbs loss wohooo and in sizes 8 and ten mainly tens at the mo due to skin but i feel so much better..i see your fairly new to minis how you finding it ? xx

200lbs loss? Oh my God! That is some serious weightloss. That really is amazing!! You must be so proud of yourself.

Yep, fairly new, just staring in disbelief at some of the before and afters on here and trying to offer some support now that I've done it myself and I know just how difficult it is.

I am staggered by your effort, literally lost for words. Are you the 'biggest loser' on here then? xx

Yes, our pinkie is a superstar Alex.

Wow that's fantastic!! I tried Xenical but unfortunately I lost one month and gained it back the following, so on and so forth.

But massive Well done you! You look amazing!

Again well done and good luck for the rest of your weight loss.

thanks jim :) im no more superstar then anyone on here to be honest.. we all do the same battle.. xx

satinwings i love your username its really kool =] and thankyou , sorry to hear xenical didnt work out for you , unfortunatley every diet works differently for diff people and we have to find what works for us individually.. what have you decided to do now and how are you doing? x

Alex im not sure im teh biggest looser or not but we all are doing really well so id rather not take that crown.. lets share it :) .. my life has completly changed and im hoping to become a fitness instructor after my body lift surgery just cant wait to spend my life motivating other people now xx

WOW u actually amaze me! i must look on here all the time but ur such an inspiration....u really are and u should give urself so much credit for that.
How are you finding things since losing the weight?
And also the body lift surgery how did u go about getting that.

Thanks and again well done!!

Oh and LURVE ur hair x

I've already commented previously but I keep coming back to read about you and well, one word sums you up Pinky - AWESOME.x

Back