Pinkiie hits 145lbs gone!!...41lbs to go!!...=D

Wow Piink,
Still doing fantastically I see. Well done you xx

Great stuff Pinkii love. How are you?

hey & thanks :) im doing better then i cud hope for so i wont ever complain..

hey jim im doing extremly well.. feel so happy in myself.. and looking forward to a future where i can help others (fitness instructor)... how are you doing with the maintain? xx

Fitness instructor, that'd be great love. I'm fine, maint is quite easy on Atkins really, I just go into induction before and after any planned party and stuff. Helps keep me on the straight and narrow. LOL. :)

wow you look amazing!! what a transformation! you must be so chuffed!! x

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss. You look great.

Wow you have done amazing.Well done.You must be so proud of what you have achieved:).x

thankyou :) its like im living the dream weight wise.. i couldnt ask for anything more i feel so lucky and determined to stay happy .

well done on getting into "normal" bmi- i'm not sure if i love you for being so successful and inspiring or hate you cause i'm so jealous ;) haha well done sweetheart, and best of luck with the career change xx

Hi Piink...you are AMAZING !!! When I was a Minimins Lurker ( not soo long ago ) I returned to your story several times because it was just so...WOW !!! All that hard work over so many months, you must get a buzz everyday you wake up , look in the mirror and say YES !!!!

WELL DONE....YOU ROCK !!!

Diva x

Wow amazing!!

Hey Pinkii, I'm off on holiday for 10 days, be good and I'll see you when I get back. :)

Just want to agree with what everyone else has said
ABSOLUTELY BLOODY FANTASTIC
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Pink, you are truly a phenomenal success story. You are so determined and focussed and have travelled a wonderful road to a new you. I hope you maintain your fab new look for ever and ever. You will make a fab fitness instructor as you will so understnad where people are coming from!!!

What an amazing post, i think if ever i feel like my goal seems too far away i can just visit this post and feel inspired and know that i can do it. You look fantastic and i adore your hair, not to mention missing my own pink hair haha :)

I did and I have Pinkii :D Just need to upload them now.

Back