PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Hi chips! Poppy is amazeballs! Can't wait to read her next post, just makes me smile that she has come so so far and still has such positivity! poppy, i think you should bottle it up and sell it, I'd defo have some :)

Actually Chips, I have been in contact with our 2 local dog rescue centre in the last week :) great minds think alike! Hehe!
Only problem is I have 2 quite young children and one a bit older and they don't have any dogs thy need rehoming who they feel would benefit young children yet :-( but when they do I am first on their list :)

Will just have to pinch next doors hypo 5 month old puppy until the time is right to add to our craziness!

Taking along a couple of crazy 3 year olds and a puppy should keep me moving!

Gem

xxxx

Hehe! This is exactly why my username is the initials of my three children in between kisses! Lol! You just never know who's going to pop up! Hehe!

Well, the actual Poppy is an absolute cutie, and makes me want a dog SOOOO much more, I'm hoping the 'excercise' part will convince my boyf as he's more a cat person ... but neither of my 2 cats will let me walk them! Lol!

Good luck hun and keep at it, you are doing AMAZINGLY and your little posts have topped up my motivation and help me think positively, so I thank you!

Gem

xxxxx

Hi chips! Poppy is amazeballs! Can't wait to read her next post, just makes me smile that she has come so so far and still has such positivity! poppy, i think you should bottle it up and sell it, I'd defo have some :)

Actually Chips, I have been in contact with our 2 local dog rescue centre in the last week :) great minds think alike! Hehe!
Only problem is I have 2 quite young children and one a bit older and they don't have any dogs thy need rehoming who they feel would benefit young children yet :-( but when they do I am first on their list :)

Will just have to pinch next doors hypo 5 month old puppy until the time is right to add to our craziness!

Taking along a couple of crazy 3 year olds and a puppy should keep me moving!

Gem

xxxx

Awe ur lovely thank you. If in honest Ive been lazy for so many years, I'm now 27 and 22st 10lb so really I should have been this motivated years ago, wish I had been. Still the first week but I feel this time if I want to get married if I want kids then I have no choice but to stick at this and finally do something I've wanted for so long... To be curvy and healthy. I wanna be a size 12/14 I don't want to be stick thin I like a curvy me hehe! I no longer want to be worried about we're we go eat in case I can't fit in the chair or in a plane seat or how far we will be walking. I'm spending half my life worrying about people seeing me and how embarrassed I get going out in the public eye! It's just got to a silly stage no and I need to deal with it.

Tell me more about you Hun? :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

I love yorkies. I grew up with one and had two of my own in adult hood. Only the one left now :( and she is a prima donna. If I said I was taking her for a walk she'd lift herself up and take herself to bed!! She is very old and set in her ways!!!!

Hehe! Look at us all, we're all great minded! Lol!

More about me ... ok Poppy ... here I go! Lol!

I'm 27, live with my boyf, 3 children, 2 cats and my excess weight ;-) well for the moment anyway! Lol!

I'm 17st 3lb ... very much like you, down to laziness, always wanting to lose weight, not actually doing anything about it, bla bla bla! Along with rubbish motivation and a sweet tooth (cheesecake is my MAJOR downfall!) my weight has just gone up and up. Having my 2 you get children straight after the other didn't help either!

Boyf 'loves me for me' etc etc and as lovely as that is ... it hasn't helped me so I've banned him for saying it when I'm having a 'fat grump' as I call it! Hehe!

Anyhoo's, I have decided enough's enough, I don't like feeling like people are looking if we go for a meal, if I have a salad I'm the 'fat girl pretending she eats healthy' or if I was to have a treat then I don't want the 'no wonder she's that big' glances! Boyf reckons I'm imagining it ... maybe I am but still! My confidence has taken a huge dent and rather than living my life I make excuses to not do things so I'm taking control and enough is enough! ;-)

Most my friends are half my size and I no longer want to be the 'fat one' so thought its about time I finally done something about it, and came across minimins ... and I'm soooo glad I did! I have met people like yourself who make me realise I'm not alone, it is possible and if I lack motivation I now know exactly where I can get it from! :)

What days are your weigh in? I start slimming world tomorrow so I'll be a Tuesday weigh in, my only problem with weigh in is I am a serial weigher and it hinders me! I NEED to stop jumping on the scales every morning hoping for a change in the numbers!

well I'm just rambling now, sorry!! Lol!

Just nice to let it all out and not feel judged my my skinny-minny high metabolism friends! hehe!

Gem

xxxx

Hehe! Look at us all, we're all great minded! Lol!

More about me ... ok Poppy ... here I go! Lol!

I'm 27, live with my boyf, 3 children, 2 cats and my excess weight ;-) well for the moment anyway! Lol!

I'm 17st 3lb ... very much like you, down to laziness, always wanting to lose weight, not actually doing anything about it, bla bla bla! Along with rubbish motivation and a sweet tooth (cheesecake is my MAJOR downfall!) my weight has just gone up and up. Having my 2 you get children straight after the other didn't help either!

Boyf 'loves me for me' etc etc and as lovely as that is ... it hasn't helped me so I've banned him for saying it when I'm having a 'fat grump' as I call it! Hehe!

Anyhoo's, I have decided enough's enough, I don't like feeling like people are looking if we go for a meal, if I have a salad I'm the 'fat girl pretending she eats healthy' or if I was to have a treat then I don't want the 'no wonder she's that big' glances! Boyf reckons I'm imagining it ... maybe I am but still! My confidence has taken a huge dent and rather than living my life I make excuses to not do things so I'm taking control and enough is enough! ;-)

Most my friends are half my size and I no longer want to be the 'fat one' so thought its about time I finally done something about it, and came across minimins ... and I'm soooo glad I did! I have met people like yourself who make me realise I'm not alone, it is possible and if I lack motivation I now know exactly where I can get it from! :)

What days are your weigh in? I start slimming world tomorrow so I'll be a Tuesday weigh in, my only problem with weigh in is I am a serial weigher and it hinders me! I NEED to stop jumping on the scales every morning hoping for a change in the numbers!

well I'm just rambling now, sorry!! Lol!

Just nice to let it all out and not feel judged my my skinny-minny high metabolism friends! hehe!

Gem

xxxx

Gem you sound JUST like me haha! Mind I wish I was 17st I can't remember how that even feels to be that weight. I LOVE cheesecake I think god sends them from heaven and my taste buds have a party every time I eat some lol.

My WI is Wednesday. I'm so nervous at how I've got on. I banished my scales to the garage so I can't weigh myself. My friend has decided to join too so on Wednesday it will be me and my friend :) and I also get a free week lol. All my other friends are a size 10, then there's me and my friend who is a size 24/26! I really hope my friend can find it in herself to lose this weight with me. She has same confidence issues as me and finds it hard going out, she ain't got a bf and she wants more than anything to lose this weight, she seriously lacks motivation tho, she SAYS she does a lot like swimming and walking but when we are out walking she just strolls and stops and puts no effort in which can be quite frustrating, I wish there was someone to give me the bit of encouragement when walking telling me I can do it and to push me. Lol.

Getting up at 7 tomorrow and walking the dog at 8:30 lol woop woop! Xxx

Your dogs tiny lol it goes on some great walks. Wrll done for still going on the walk.

Haha yeah she is literally the smallest dog EVER! she's really good tho she never naughty, always comes when called! Never runs off, never barks or cries, she's very timid and very friendly! Love her to bits! She's loving all these walks lol.

Btw all week I've had only one super speed food :/ eeeek!

Don't worry you can tweak and change plan in the coming weeks . Is your bf eating the same as you.

I'm not a big veg fan but since on sw I eat loads now and try a new one every week this week is samphire a sea vegetable meant to be very very good for you. Ill have that tomorrow

Don't worry you can tweak and change plan in the coming weeks . Is your bf eating the same as you.

I'm not a big veg fan but since on sw I eat loads now and try a new one every week this week is samphire a sea vegetable meant to be very very good for you. Ill have that tomorrow

Yeah my bf ears what I make and he eats veg and everything so I'm quite lucky. I've looked at the SS fruit an veg and I dunno how to even make a meal from them, there ain't a lot of choice lol xxx

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Yeah my bf ears what I make and he eats veg and everything so I'm quite lucky. I've looked at the SS fruit an veg and I dunno how to even make a meal from them, there ain't a lot of choice lol xxx

You could always have a fruit salad for breakfast. Or even snack on SS veg when peckish.

Your dog is tiny but so cute. Is she a.tea cup yorkie? Shes prob about the size of my dogs head lol. I have a husky and Hes hairy and big lol.
I love your honesty its refreshing that someone who is new can be open but its really good for your sanity too.
I know how you feel about the swimming walj of shame. I generally walk with my towel as its cold gettin out of pool but also i wear glasses and cant see without them so cant. See if people are looking at me lol.

Sarah xx

Gem you sound JUST like me haha! Mind I wish I was 17st I can't remember how that even feels to be that weight. I LOVE cheesecake I think god sends them from heaven and my taste buds have a party every time I eat some lol.

My WI is Wednesday. I'm so nervous at how I've got on. I banished my scales to the garage so I can't weigh myself. My friend has decided to join too so on Wednesday it will be me and my friend :) and I also get a free week lol. All my other friends are a size 10, then there's me and my friend who is a size 24/26! I really hope my friend can find it in herself to lose this weight with me. She has same confidence issues as me and finds it hard going out, she ain't got a bf and she wants more than anything to lose this weight, she seriously lacks motivation tho, she SAYS she does a lot like swimming and walking but when we are out walking she just strolls and stops and puts no effort in which can be quite frustrating, I wish there was someone to give me the bit of encouragement when walking telling me I can do it and to push me. Lol.

Getting up at 7 tomorrow and walking the dog at 8:30 lol woop woop! Xxx

Haha! It's soooo refreshing to know I'm not the only one put there with my way of thinking!! Lol! I know a few people that SAY they want to do this and they want to do that regarding exercise but when it comes to it, they forgot they already had plans, or they've hurt their leg or they're unreachable to set plans ... my target is to power walk on my own, with nothing but my ipod as company, like you i want to learn to not rely on anyone but find it hard to give myself a kick, might get the boyf to record secret messages on my iPod so when I feel like turning back ill play them to myself! Lol!

Good luck for Wednesday, not that I think you'll need it at all! Sticking to plan and all your walking I'm guessing it'll only be good results for you! Then that'll give you the boost for next week, I'm dreading next tues but only because its the not knowing with not being a serial weigher! Might have to also evict the scales out the house!! Lol!

Gem

xxxx

Aw poppy is gorgeous!! I have a black Labrador who is obsessed with rabbits. I go walking early in the morning too if I'm alone do no one sees me. I don't know why, sounds odd when I say it out loud. Lol

Hope tomorrows wi is a good one xx

I love yorkies. I grew up with one and had two of my own in adult hood. Only the one left now :( and she is a prima donna. If I said I was taking her for a walk she'd lift herself up and take herself to bed!! She is very old and set in her ways!!!!

Aww it's hard losing a pet :( hugs! Xxx

Aw poppy is gorgeous!! I have a black Labrador who is obsessed with rabbits. I go walking early in the morning too if I'm alone do no one sees me. I don't know why, sounds odd when I say it out loud. Lol

Hope tomorrows wi is a good one xx

I'm more worried about getting attacked in the country lol stupid I know lol xxx

Back