PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Oooooo I just made some crisps from lasagna sheets. They taste sooo nice :)

image-2131875279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Poppy!

i feel my first day back on it has so far gone too well, don't feel hungry, haven't craved naughty goodies and not really even thought about it ... guessing planning your meals really do work!

Had a lush Slimming world pitta bread pizza ... how that is soooo delish and helping me lose weight is beyond me! Lol! Got stuffed portobello mushrooms with slimming world spicy wedges and salad tonight, can't blooming wait!

Anyways, let us know how you get on tomorrow, I'm hoping good things from you! :fingerscrossed:

Gem

xxxxx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Poppy!

i feel my first day back on it has so far gone too well, don't feel hungry, haven't craved naughty goodies and not really even thought about it ... guessing planning your meals really do work!

Had a lush Slimming world pitta bread pizza ... how that is soooo delish and helping me lose weight is beyond me! Lol! Got stuffed portobello mushrooms with slimming world spicy wedges and salad tonight, can't blooming wait!

Anyways, let us know how you get on tomorrow, I'm hoping good things from you! :fingerscrossed:

Gem

xxxxx

Aww thank you Gem, fingers crossed I lose I'm
Hoping for 4lb coz I have so much to lose and I've been good but I just feel like I've eaten none stop for the last 7days and I dunno how I could possibly lose weight :/ I'm kinda expecting a gain coz I've eaten so many carbs.

Tell me more about this pitta bread pizza are they yummy hehe how do I make them? Xxx

When I first started slimming world last year I felt the same, ate loads but you do lose, don't worry about that! I reckon 4lbs is a good estimate, fingers are crossed for you!

The pitta bread pizza was lush! Preheat the oven, Get a whole meal pitta bread (hex1) and spread a teaspoon of tomato purée over the top (or if you don't want to use any syns then you can use passatta), I then sprinkle some oregano on the purée, chop up some veg and chuck it on, can add cooked chicken as well to mix it up, today I had pepper, mushroom and cherry tomatoes, then sprinkled grated cheese on top (hex2) and bunged in the oven until cheese had melted, was super delish!! Had it with a side salad and wanted more! Lol! Think its going to be my new fav, and bonus it only takes 10 mins!

You should try it, was amazeballs! ;-)

xxxx

When I first started slimming world last year I felt the same, ate loads but you do lose, don't worry about that! I reckon 4lbs is a good estimate, fingers are crossed for you!

The pitta bread pizza was lush! Preheat the oven, Get a whole meal pitta bread (hex1) and spread a teaspoon of tomato purée over the top (or if you don't want to use any syns then you can use passatta), I then sprinkle some oregano on the purée, chop up some veg and chuck it on, can add cooked chicken as well to mix it up, today I had pepper, mushroom and cherry tomatoes, then sprinkled grated cheese on top (hex2) and bunged in the oven until cheese had melted, was super delish!! Had it with a side salad and wanted more! Lol! Think its going to be my new fav, and bonus it only takes 10 mins!

You should try it, was amazeballs! ;-)

xxxx

I'm soooo doing that tomorrow lol thank you sounds yum xxx

I'm soooo doing that tomorrow lol thank you sounds yum xxx

What times your class?

Remember you have tried 1000% you should be very proud and no matter what happens at your first wi uve changed your life for the better ok I'm sure uve done brill :)

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Tomato puree is now a superfree food as long as its not one with oil in it. And im not sure if you can have wholemeal pitta as a HE anymore.. miht want to check with someone else as i have never been a big fan of pitta bread so didnt really bother with them xx

What times your class?

Remember you have tried 1000% you should be very proud and no matter what happens at your first wi uve changed your life for the better ok I'm sure uve done brill :)

It's at 11:30 eeek then I'm off shopping straight after with my friend, she's joining SW this week too and I'm so excited for her!

Was my aunts birthday today she lives two hours away and she asked if her and her husband can come visit us at the weekend and stay over, think she wants to visit my nans grave. So of course I'm now thrilled and I was shocked as I said 'you might have to eat slimming world meals tho and not have a takeaway' she replied ' I joined last week I'll show u how to make syn free pâté' woohoo I'm over the moon! Everyone's doing SW :) xxxx

Aw, it's amazing how many people are doing SW now! One of my friends started a bit after me and she lost 4 stone and loved it so much she is now a consultant ;)

Good luck for WI - I know you'll do well! xxx

Tomato puree is now a superfree food as long as its not one with oil in it. And im not sure if you can have wholemeal pitta as a HE anymore.. miht want to check with someone else as i have never been a big fan of pitta bread so didnt really bother with them xx

Oh bugger! I do it from home now and am following last years book ... will investigate! Thanks for the heads up! xxx

Just to report on the pitta situation - you can have wholemeal pitta but the only one on the list is the Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta. You used to be able to have Asda or co-op brand but they have both now been removed :( x

Phew!! I bought that one, but only as they didn't have any Asda own make whole meal on the shelf! Will make a sticky note in my old book! thank you!!!!

xxxx

Today's the day poppy!! Good luck with WI! Don't forget to share your loss with us all :)

Gem

xxxx

Today's the day poppy!! Good luck with WI! Don't forget to share your loss with us all :)

Gem

xxxx

Aww ty Hun hehe!

Last night was so bad, I was really ill couldn't keep off the toilet :,( feel really dodgy this morning but not ill no more so I can still make WI. Really nervous think I've eaten way to many carbs and my portion size is to big and I've eaten thing just because there free food! Can't see me having a loss and now I'm so nervous when I get on the scales and have a + :( how embarrassed will I be! Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

Aww ty Hun hehe!

Last night was so bad, I was really ill couldn't keep off the toilet :,( feel really dodgy this morning but not ill no more so I can still make WI. Really nervous think I've eaten way to many carbs and my portion size is to big and I've eaten thing just because there free food! Can't see me having a loss and now I'm so nervous when I get on the scales and have a + :( how embarrassed will I be! Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

Erm less of this, uve tried really hard there's nothing more you could of done its your first week u can work on portions in next few weeks if you need to. This is not a quick fix starvation diet you are ok to eat on it.

Whatever it says today you've done great and your going to keep going the scales will follow trust me x

Hi poppy chips here. :girlpower:Hope it's all good. a lot of folk on here are rooting for you. You've done whatever the scales say. chips xx

I'm sure you'll be fine, positivity is needed :)and even if (and I'm pretty sure that's a very big IF!) you haven't lost then its only week 1 and you're still adjusting and getting used to your new eating regime and breaking habits, whatever it says you are physically and mentally on the right track and are going to breeze it, I'm sure :)

xxxx

Erm less of this, uve tried really hard there's nothing more you could of done its your first week u can work on portions in next few weeks if you need to. This is not a quick fix starvation diet you are ok to eat on it.

Whatever it says today you've done great and your going to keep going the scales will follow trust me x

I'm actually really freaking out about it, even if I got a + today I am 100% determined to lose this weight so it won't affect me determination it's just I'm going to feel so embarrassed :( xxx

Hehe! Look at us all, we're all great minded! Lol!

More about me ... ok Poppy ... here I go! Lol!

I'm 27, live with my boyf, 3 children, 2 cats and my excess weight ;-) well for the moment anyway! Lol!

I'm 17st 3lb ... very much like you, down to laziness, always wanting to lose weight, not actually doing anything about it, bla bla bla! Along with rubbish motivation and a sweet tooth (cheesecake is my MAJOR downfall!) my weight has just gone up and up. Having my 2 you get children straight after the other didn't help either!

Boyf 'loves me for me' etc etc and as lovely as that is ... it hasn't helped me so I've banned him for saying it when I'm having a 'fat grump' as I call it! Hehe!

Anyhoo's, I have decided enough's enough, I don't like feeling like people are looking if we go for a meal, if I have a salad I'm the 'fat girl pretending she eats healthy' or if I was to have a treat then I don't want the 'no wonder she's that big' glances! Boyf reckons I'm imagining it ... maybe I am but still! My confidence has taken a huge dent and rather than living my life I make excuses to not do things so I'm taking control and enough is enough! ;-)

Most my friends are half my size and I no longer want to be the 'fat one' so thought its about time I finally done something about it, and came across minimins ... and I'm soooo glad I did! I have met people like yourself who make me realise I'm not alone, it is possible and if I lack motivation I now know exactly where I can get it from! :)

What days are your weigh in? I start slimming world tomorrow so I'll be a Tuesday weigh in, my only problem with weigh in is I am a serial weigher and it hinders me! I NEED to stop jumping on the scales every morning hoping for a change in the numbers!

well I'm just rambling now, sorry!! Lol!

Just nice to let it all out and not feel judged my my skinny-minny high metabolism friends! hehe!

Gem

xxxx

Snap Snap Snap. so very simlar but i've got nearly a decade on you (OMG did I Just Say That!!!)

Your well motivated this time good luck

XX

Back