PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

lovely cheese cake yum yum

Your enthusiasm is infectious - it's brilliant to see and made me all inspired to have my first good day on plan in a week so thank you! xxx

Cheesecake looks lovely too! There's one in a recent SW magazine which uses silken tofu that I really want to try, I used to make tofu chocolate pudding sometimes and that's a similar principle :) x

Lol the faster the better I wanna lose these lb's :) hehe xxx

How are you today Hun? Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I'm fine had a pants day but stayed on plan. I'm on rest day from gym but by. 7 tonight I was getting twitchy so did squares n planks back to gym tomorrow.

What are squares and planks lol :/ xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Squares are..... Ermmmm I meant squats
And planks are simple just lay on floor face down, elbows n forearms on floor, whole body lift off floor just balancing on toes n forearms they strengthen your core and tummy muscles.

I do them for 20seconds 5 times but not in a row yet. 3 in a row then another 2 few mins later. Or try do them in the add breaks on tv

Squares are..... Ermmmm I meant squats
And planks are simple just lay on floor face down, elbows n forearms on floor, whole body lift off floor just balancing on toes n forearms they strengthen your core and tummy muscles.

I do them for 20seconds 5 times but not in a row yet. 3 in a row then another 2 few mins later. Or try do them in the add breaks on tv

Ahhh I see, I have a huge belly so I Wundt even get off the ground lol. Why u up to early on a Sunday? Lol I'm off swimming hehe! I'm excited xxx

My little boy gets me up at 6 everyday. He is yet to learn About Sunday lay ins yet lol

But I'm awake n hungry by then anyway, cooked Brekkie for me and I wi for the challenge on the other thread and I've lost another 1. Lb I'm chuffed as I was getting worried it wasn't moving much.

Can you believe your up and off swimming your really inspiring alot of ppl on here lady.

My little boy gets me up at 6 everyday. He is yet to learn About Sunday lay ins yet lol

But I'm awake n hungry by then anyway, cooked Brekkie for me and I wi for the challenge on the other thread and I've lost another 1. Lb I'm chuffed as I was getting worried it wasn't moving much.

Can you believe your up and off swimming your really inspiring alot of ppl on here lady.

All 3 of my boys have been 6am wakers. You don't need alarm clocks in our house because 1 of them will be up and moving :(.
I'm lucky now though because the littlest legs goes and wakes the eldest up before me :) hehehe and number 2 will
Just climb in with me and turn the tele on. I can sometimes snooze till 7 on a good day.

Hey poppy. Very inspiring today. Think I'm gonna walk the boys up the hill to dancing this afternoon and take little legs swimming while they are there !! Weather permitting

Xxx

All 3 of my boys have been 6am wakers. You don't need alarm clocks in our house because 1 of them will be up and moving :(.
I'm lucky now though because the littlest legs goes and wakes the eldest up before me :) hehehe and number 2 will
Just climb in with me and turn the tele on. I can sometimes snooze till 7 on a good day.

Hey poppy. Very inspiring today. Think I'm gonna walk the boys up the hill to dancing this afternoon and take little legs swimming while they are there !! Weather permitting

Xxx

Gets you up and ready for the day, were swimming later n I'm at gym tonight I get a baby sit n I'm sad n spend it in the gym

Lol. I'd do the same if I had membership !!!

That's supportive. Good on him xxx

Yeah he did fall off at the 20 seconds tho I don't go down gracefully I collapse
(No children were harmed during this exercise session ;)

Paints a picture and made me laugh, you could have one on each foot when doing scissors or whatever leggie liftie things are called or sitting on your chest while doing crunchies. You can see I am not an exercise person. The only crunchies I partake of are the honeycomb chocolatey bars... :eek: chips xx

Paints a picture and made me laugh, you could have one on each foot when doing scissors or whatever leggie liftie things are called or sitting on your chest while doing crunchies. You can see I am not an exercise person. The only crunchies I partake of are the honeycomb chocolatey bars... :eek: chips xx

Mmmmmmmm ur just like my sister whenever I could just murder a chocolate bar she mentions them and torments me lol ;)

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

How's everyone say been!! Mine was a bit of a wash out. Came downstairs from getting dressed to find a full 7.2kg box of soap powder coating my kitchen floor, hall way and lounge!!!! According to the eldest he only took his eyes off them for a second.
I have however made scrummy home made low fat pizzas for everyone. We make them individual as everyone has different tastes. Mine had a roast pepper and tomatoe sauce with peppers, mushrooms, sweet corn, red onion and feta cheese mmmmm with a side salad of course.
Don't ask me what the syns were but it was less then 500 calories for the lot mmmmmm

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Hi poppy :) just wanted to say well done and I've enjoyed reading your diary. Hope you dont mind me getting involved! I'm a similar weight and age to you and last week I got married and turned 30 and would like to have children soon so know I gotta sort this out! You sound really motivated! Xxxx

Hi poppy :) just wanted to say well done and I've enjoyed reading your diary. Hope you dont mind me getting involved! I'm a similar weight and age to you and last week I got married and turned 30 and would like to have children soon so know I gotta sort this out! You sound really motivated! Xxxx

jade congrats on your wedding i hope we going to get a sneak peak at your wedding pics oh wot a lovely start for you

Back