PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

You should use flexible syns tonight poppy. Set yourself a limit and stick to it and have a super good day tomorrow, straight back to it an staying within the limit you set you'll feel totally in control!

Those pics are amazing, you are doing so well. This group is so supportive it really is a huge boost and help! :)

I feel sad about something n I'm sat here actually fighting myself to not eat. How can I cry n something pings in my head going eat eat eat I don't get it arghhhhhhhhh stupid brain

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I feel sad about something n I'm sat here actually fighting myself to not eat. How can I cry n something pings in my head going eat eat eat I don't get it arghhhhhhhhh stupid brain

Our brains have a lot to answer for. It's also hard to distract ourselves if we are already busy being sad. I think it's worse when you have small children because you can't just take yourself off for a long walk in the rain (that's what I used to do when I felt sad). Try and think of ways to distract yourself - coming on here is always good for that. Do not give in to temptation. That will only make you feel worse. Take care x

Our brains have a lot to answer for. It's also hard to distract ourselves if we are already busy being sad. I think it's worse when you have small children because you can't just take yourself off for a long walk in the rain (that's what I used to do when I felt sad). Try and think of ways to distract yourself - coming on here is always good for that. Do not give in to temptation. That will only make you feel worse. Take care x

Just told my sister I'm giving in n having take away, and actually I might be sat here in a shitty mood but I will feel even shittier in morning when I'm back to 3. Lb away from 2stone and not 8oz
So I'm making risotto and syn a muller pudding

Well done you!!!!!

It's actually frightened me how quickly I felt sad n how quickly this massive feeling to eat was.

I have no idea whether this eventually stops I think if I go down line of thinking it never will that will be devastating so I'm going Down route of each time I don't give in it stops it happening a little bit until eventually it never happens

Poppy not sure if you've. Decided to go out or not but just order dier lemonde each time and hold the vodka tell ur friend that you want to make sure you keep an eye on her as shell prob get drunk and emotional. Your being a good friend putting them first over your needs but remember you have needs too.

Sarah xx

Making a soup lol which consists of:

2 Butternut squash
Red pepper
Yellow pepper
3 Sweet potato's
2 red onions
5 carrots
Can of butter beans
4 garlic cloves
Can of beans
Can of chopped tomatoes
3 chicken stock cubes
3 veg stock cubes
Chilli flakes
Chilli powder
Garlic powder lol

It's in the process of simmering before I blend it lol, I'll let you know the out come haha!

My friend (who's husband left her) begged me to go for a drink tonight as she needs a friend, I said ok but I don't wanna go lol I'm doing so well on my diet and when I said I wasn't drinking she got upset and begged me offering to pay my taxi home etc. So will it be ok vodka and diet lemonade? I'm lost as to what to do :,( xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Just drink diet lemonade don't spoil your hard work for someone else's problems then it becomes ur problem in the form of lbs of fat.
And then u get unhappy

You should use flexible syns tonight poppy. Set yourself a limit and stick to it and have a super good day tomorrow, straight back to it an staying within the limit you set you'll feel totally in control!

Those pics are amazing, you are doing so well. This group is so supportive it really is a huge boost and help! :)

I'd be lost without it you guys are awesome x

I'm going Down route of each time I don't give in it stops it happening a little bit until eventually it never happens
That's a comforting thought. I'm not sure what triggers your sadness, but time is a great healer and I do agree that not giving in to things can make you stronger. Just remember to seek help if you need to because sometimes we all next a bit of extra support.

Don't drink if its gonna set you back. But if you do drink enjoy them and don't dwell on it all weekend and turn 1 night into 3 nights if ya know what i mean....I'm on a high this weekend 2 weeks to my wedding and I'm below target :)

That's a comforting thought. I'm not sure what triggers your sadness, but time is a great healer and I do agree that not giving in to things can make you stronger. Just remember to seek help if you need to because sometimes we all next a bit of extra support.

It's being a single mum (I'm a single mum in every way) there's no physical, emotional or financiAl involvement of my sons dad) and every 2-3 months without fail I suddenly totally unreasonably panic n the thought that I'm all my son has and money and his well being for about 30minutes every 2-3 months it suddenly becomes the most daunting job in the world even tho I know i do my very best. I think maybe it is a bit of an anxiety attack but I'm thinking fact I now recognise this trigger ( it's totally subconscious) and can now make a conscious decision to avert it is a good sign where my weight loss journey is concerned do you think?

I definitely think so. I was a single mum (still single children now grown up). The dad did spend time with them but never at times when he could look after them overnight. Never for long enough for me to get a break. At the beginning I was 400 plus miles away from family, halfway through a university degree and thought my world would end. It does get easier over time, but that feeling of having children who only have you to depend on is a biggy and that doesn't really end (even when apparently they're adults). If there is help available from friends and family take it, but believe that you will get to the end of your child's childhood with a loving and well adjusted young man for a son - because he has you for a Mum. How could he fail?

I definitely think so. I was a single mum (still single children now grown up). The dad did spend time with them but never at times when he could look after them overnight. Never for long enough for me to get a break. At the beginning I was 400 plus miles away from family, halfway through a university degree and thought my world would end. It does get easier over time, but that feeling of having children who only have you to depend on is a biggy and that doesn't really end (even when apparently they're adults). If there is help available from friends and family take it, but believe that you will get to the end of your child's childhood with a loving and well adjusted young man for a son - because he has you for a Mum. How could he fail?

Awwww what lovely things to say ty. I get a break and day to day I thrive on it he's not hard work really it's just the overwhelming big picture I have little pots of money dotted about my house with 20/30 quid in each in case we suddenly run out of food yet I stock pile food like there's going to be a nuclear blast. I'm slowly working through these things. I think alot has to do with my childhood I spent alot of my childhood worrying for my parents instead of being a child.

Yep - you sound like me when the kids were wee. Always worried about money and planning for a nuclear holocaust. Though my friend does that and she has a husband with a very secure and well paying job.

You can never really leave your past behind, but your past has made you the person you are. You might wish you could rewrite history and not have had to be so worried about your parents, when they should have been worried about you, but would you really want to change you? Nurture yourself as much as you can for now and soon your wee one will get up a wee bit - then you will be able to make time to be young and carefree, at least for short periods of time.

Listen to all you wonder mothers, you should be so proud!! Can't wait till I'm a mother!

I'm out in the pub with my friend having a few vodka diet cokes. :) staying very good :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Listen to all you wonder mothers, you should be so proud!! Can't wait till I'm a mother!

I'm out in the pub with my friend having a few vodka diet cokes. :) staying very good :) xxx

You will make a wonderful mother - just like our wfsj, and when you are your child will have a gorgeous, fit, healthy and slim Mum.

Yep - you sound like me when the kids were wee. Always worried about money and planning for a nuclear holocaust. Though my friend does that and she has a husband with a very secure and well paying job.

You can never really leave your past behind, but your past has made you the person you are. You might wish you could rewrite history and not have had to be so worried about your parents, when they should have been worried about you, but would you really want to change you? Nurture yourself as much as you can for now and soon your wee one will get up a wee bit - then you will be able to make time to be young and carefree, at least for short periods of time.

I live for my son he's wonderful I don't ever wish I could be out or doing single ppl stuff it's just this anxiety but I think that's just being a mum n like I said doesn't go I just need to know difference between normal mum worries n anxiety attacks like tonight where it all came out my eye balls lol

Thanks ladies your brill as always n my new clothes tin Is £10 up from resisting the take away.

Back