Pinkrose Diary to a happier me!!

pinkrose

Hello everyone

Decided to keep my diary here so i can look back and remember why I am doing this when I feel like giving in.

I have dieted for probably about 20 years on and off but the last 7-8 years have been the worst, cnstantly switching from one to the other. This has resulted in me being the heaviest I have ever been.

I keep changing my mind about which diet I am doing, not on a weekly basis or even daily sometimes upto 2-3 times a day!!! Shocking......

I have some cambridge shakes from one of my failed attempts and my CDC runs a clas on a monday evening so I can get more then. I need to do it this time and stick to it.

Everything in my life is great, family, happy marriage, both work, ok for money the only thing wrong is me being FAT! It stops me doing a lot and spoils holidays and days out.

I know its a long post and sorry but do need to keep this somewhere. I will no doubt be posting more crap about how I feel but just hoping it does the trick.

I dont want to let my hubby down any more by failing all the time at diets and above all dont wanna keep letting myself down I am going to do it once and for all!

Feel free to post on here and please please do it might encourage me loads.

I will speak soon

Love helen xxxx

Good luck hun, I started yesterday and feeling so positive about it! x

Welcome & Good Luck to both of you Xx

hi and welcome to the site :D

i think the biggest dietary aide is being in the right mind. tips that have worked for me..

drink loads (as you know)
if you feel hungry it's probably in your mind so go do something to take your mind off things
put things mentally in boxes.... i do this with food, choc, crisps etc. for example. i can't have lose biscuits as those are the kids they're not mine so i can't eat them. they're in the kids box in my mind. lol i might sound mental but it does work as if you do have one it makes you feel guilty big time. this works on any diet though lol.

good look.

good luck girl!

Good luck, i have just restarted and its becasue the time was right, look forward to seeing the great results you will have :)

Back