PinkSparklyBirdy's journey from Porker to Princess :)

Hi Jo

I'm not having Diet Coke... only Coke Zero, and only 2 cans a day, so that shouldn't affect Ketosis.

Today has been a tough one.. my bf is working a long shift so I've been on my own in the house from 10am to 10pm. I've tried to keep myself busy making lampwork beads (its my hobby) but have still had the munchies, so I'm trying to supplement the packs when I need to with relatively low risk food like chicken and celery.

Although I don't want to go back to work tomorrow in a way I'm kind of looking forward to it as I don't tend to feel so hungry when I'm at work.

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Hi Jo

I'm not having Diet Coke... only Coke Zero, and only 2 cans a day, so that shouldn't affect Ketosis.

Today has been a tough one.. my bf is working a long shift so I've been on my own in the house from 10am to 10pm. I've tried to keep myself busy making lampwork beads (its my hobby) but have still had the munchies, so I'm trying to supplement the packs when I need to with relatively low risk food like chicken and celery.

Although I don't want to go back to work tomorrow in a way I'm kind of looking forward to it as I don't tend to feel so hungry when I'm at work.

Ah right, just read in one of your posts that you had diet coke! Phew! Hope the hunger starts to wane soon-have you tried the water flavourings? Cos I personally am not a fan of normal water, and it certainly helps x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well after a dodgy old weekl last week I am pleased to report that I've been 100% today. Had Chicken Soup for Breakfast (surprisingly nice at that time of day), Chocolate Almond Bar for lunch, Caramel Shake when I got home, and Curry with 200g Cauliflower rice and cabbage.

Drinks: As well as water, I have had 1 coke zero, 2 black teas, 1 white tea with milk from allowance.

Have also had ketosis taste in my mouth today, so hopefully I will be back to not feeling hungry quite soon x

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Well after a dodgy old weekl last week I am pleased to report that I've been 100% today. Had Chicken Soup for Breakfast (surprisingly nice at that time of day), Chocolate Almond Bar for lunch, Caramel Shake when I got home, and Curry with 200g Cauliflower rice and cabbage.

Drinks: As well as water, I have had 1 coke zero, 2 black teas, 1 white tea with milk from allowance.

Have also had ketosis taste in my mouth today, so hopefully I will be back to not feeling hungry quite soon x

Well done for your 100% day! Here's to the next one x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't posted for a few days as I've been trundling along quite happily - weighed in today and lost 8lbs, yay! Very happy with that, particularly as I had a crap day at work yesterday which got me all upset and traditionally that's when I'd hit the choccy. I have been very good with my fluid intake this week too - I seem to have found a routine that works for me and ensures I get enough water in.

Unfortunately I measured my calves today as I fancy a new pair of Duo boots, but even though I've lost nearly 3 stone now, my calves are still 53cm and too big for them - sigh. I've always had massive chunky legs and as per normal with me on a diet, the weight is all coming off my boobs and waist first, and everything else (the bits I need to lose from!) are tagging along behind.

Bored at the moment, want the bf to finish work and come home. You can tell it's bad when you resort to watching Uri Geller flogging his jewellery on QVC!!

Back