pins and needles

beccamckecca

has anyone else found they get pins and needles in their legs really easily? xx

Ummm... I would tend to sit with my legs crossed under me So i would normally get the quite often anyway from them going dead and coming alive again!

Sorry not much help here :) lol

Yess!!! Oh my god Becca yeah...i thought it was just me being weird but the first 2 weeks on the diet i had them loads, not as much in the 3rd but still got it dead easy!!! Im so glad im not the only one lol xx

lol, it takes seconds for me to get them and when i do im crippled by them!!! well im in my fourth week so hopefully theyl get better then lol xx

I get leg clamp very easily even if I am just stretching in bed, I did the first time round and when I spoke the the weight management clinic (who I was under the first time on LT) which was medically supervised at the hospital the nurse told me that pins and needles and cramp were fairly common on this diet.

so please don't worry to much.

Jo x

it's usually due to magnesium levels etc in the diet...should settle down as the weeks go by

Are you drinking alot of water, you probably are; but excessive water intake depletes your bodies sodium (salt) levels and this causes cramp and pins and needles

I tend to get this funny feeling in my legs in bed which wakes me up. Not really pins and needles but my legs feel like they are stuffed with cotton wool, they just feel really strange. lol

Not much help with the pins and needles question sorry just wanted to know if anyone else gets these strange sensations.

Jo x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

try drinking soda water or sparkling water it has a little sodium in it and may help elleviate some of the cramp and pins and needles

Back