Pirates

You too matey:flowers:

No sorry matie, me and mrs sparrow are all loved up

haha! strumpets...

Y ahoy there Helsinki vampire, why thats a strange name for a pirate???
arrrrgggghhhhhh

Back in my younger days, a group of my Recreational Vehicle-owning friends started an informal group called the "Land Yachts Sailing Club." We would take our RVs camping, and fly a pirate flag and plan to wage war on the nearby campers, though we never actually did anything. Mostly we just sat around and made up stories of what we might do later.

I never heard of "Diet Pirates," but I like the idea.

I'm in! Arrgh!

Oh I'm loving an american pirate..... do you say aaaarrrrgghhhhhhhhh wiv an accent????????????????

Are you ready kids?
Aye Aye Captain!
I can't hear you...
Aye Aye Captain!
Oh who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

Sorry! Was the first thing that sprang to mind...

no PATRICK IS BEST

Patrick is cool, but I think SpongeBob is cooler. (Besides, if he lays on his back and tries to make snow angels, all he can manage is a circle!)

Of course I had to laugh when my kid (at the time 11) saw him on a calendar hanging in my office. She asked about him, and I explained, he was a sponge, like what we had sitting on the kitchen sink. Somehow she'd managed never to connect the dots, and she replied, "Oh! I thought he was made from cheese!"

Anybody know Captain feathersword from the Wiggles? AAAAAGHHH!!

Go captain go
go captain go
go captain feathersword ahoy!!!!!!

:D

Again I would just like to reiterate.............................you are all bonkers........................................:rotflmao:

Back