Pissed off!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    What a major waste of shopping trip! I couldn't fit in anything !
    It's taking me so long to fi into size 18 jeans and I'm still nowhere near!

They didn't even have the dress I wanted in my size! And to top it off OH is really ****ing me off tonight!!! Arghhh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    aw honey I am so sorry and I can imagine how you must feel. I'm avoiding shopping until I know I can fit into a size 16 because I know I won't like what I see in the mirror before that.

But the positive is that at least you are a damn sight closer to a size 18 than you were before you started CD and you are heading in the right direction so maybe by the January sales?? Start putting £2-3 away for every pound weight you lose between now and then you'll be able to treat yourself?

4. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    aaw hun don't dispair this is such a cleche but stick with it and you will see the results soon enough! much quicker than on a regular diet!!

i usually go several weeks no size change then in the course a few days its like wtf! a huge change so you may be the same there may be a drastic body changing moment around the corner.... and im not bull s******g you! i took a week off work had this big change suddenly when i went back everyone was like wtf?!!! lol

it is so due to happen...... as for oh aarrrghhh i think thats what they do best. im a week before my totm so start to get soooo pre menstral and stressed lol the mere existance of otheres seems to wind me up lol let alone one tring to lay all over me n argue with EVERY oppinion i have aahhh!

xxxxx

big hugs ur way hun

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all :)

Just made me feel like I did before, trying to fit into everything I like but way to fat :(

I think it's totm because even OHs face is winding ne up lol

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i think that it takes a stone before you drop a dress size. if you want to get into smaller sizes quicker you need to tone as you go so hit the exercise. in the tv ads to squats, lunges, crunches. even lay on the floor and raise your legs slowly lowering one and raising it then swap. great for abdoms which will hold it all in if toned.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.