Pixie's Attempt to become a skinny minny! :)

I think its expected that you will gain on holiday - i gained 3-4lb from boozing and not sticking to diet. there is no way i was going to waste a week's break by being stingy with myself - it was a decision i made and i didnt go mad on ice creams and take aways....but i just relaxed the rules a bit. but i was on holiday so i will suck it up and get back on the wagon. no regrets and as i was reasonably sensible, not much harm done!

just please dont let this JD slip make you stop trying to be reasonably good for the rest of your break and go on a binge - would hate to see you regret it.

I think its expected that you will gain on holiday - i gained 3-4lb from boozing and not sticking to diet. there is no way i was going to waste a week's break by being stingy with myself - it was a decision i made and i didnt go mad on ice creams and take aways....but i just relaxed the rules a bit. but i was on holiday so i will suck it up and get back on the wagon. no regrets and as i was reasonably sensible, not much harm done!

just please dont let this JD slip make you stop trying to be reasonably good for the rest of your break and go on a binge - would hate to see you regret it.

Aw bless you sparty :) nah I is all good and back on the wagon today, but thank you :) x

Wednesday

Well, today is weigh in day because of the bank holiday, have no idea what it's going to say. I don't expect to lose anything, but i'm really hoping for a STS and not a gain as A) i didn't have a very good break and don't think it was remotely worth a gain, and B) i don't want to see a plus in my book!
But we shall see, i'm just trying to stay on track until next Thursday, and then i'll be on holiday with hubby and i will have a great time! :)

Dunno what today is as i very rarely eat very much on WI days, so i will add things as i eat them:

B - 2 slices nimble wholemeal (hexb), 10g flora e/l,2 slices lean ham
L -
D -
Syns - 12 tictacs (1) 10g Flora (1)

Lost 1/2 lb this week, which to be frank i'm grateful for! X

No idea on what day it is today, it's my birthday so would like to go out but dunno where to go that I can stick on plan without having a measly salad. Any tips girls? Xx

Thursday Red Day

B - 2 egg omelette with lean ham (made with frylight)
L - 2 x rocky road hi-fi bar (hexb), banana, peach mullerlight
D - (Harvester) chicken breast, rump steak, jacket potato (hexb)
Syns - Dash of milk (1) 12 tictacs (1) flora pot (2) dinner roll (5) ketchup (1)
Syns total - 10

Last edited:
oh happy birthday to you..im singing btw..you didnt tell me xx
would say harvester.. or you could go for carvery..they are yummy xxx

oh happy birthday to you..im singing btw..you didnt tell me xx
would say harvester.. or you could go for carvery..they are yummy xxx
Thank you :)
On our way to Harvester now, and hopefully I can keep my bread rolls in check lol. Xxx

oh sure you be fine, have a great time
going take my son next week as he deserves a treat xx

Had a scrummy harvester with hubby today...thank you bub :) xx

pixie-gem said:
Had a scrummy harvester with hubby today...thank you bub :) xx

You're welcome babe and I'm proud of you for selecting the healthier options too xxxx

You're welcome babe and I'm proud of you for selecting the healthier options too xxxx

You chose great options for your dinner too, even if you did falter a ickle bit on the salad, i don't want you beating yourself up! xxx

Friday - Red Day

B - 2 egg omelette with lean ham. 250 ml semi-skimmed milk (hexa)
L - Banana, Mullerlight Peach, 2 x apples, 2 x hi-fi light (hexb)
D - Bird's Eye roast beef, carrots, green beans, 200g Potatoes (hexb)
Syns - 12 tictacs (1) Pink & White (2.5) buttons (4) dash of milk (.5)

Syns total = 8

Last edited:
Saturday (Extra Easy)

Even though i would love to stick to Red days, i need to start using up what we have in the fridge/freezer as we go away on Thursday, so today/tomorrow is going to have to be EE

B - Banana, Mullerlight Mandarin,
L - SW Cottage Pie (onions, carrots, tomatoes, peas) served with Carrots and Green beans - actually turned into one bite of cottage pie and two mouthfuls of veg...
D - 2 x Nimble w/m, 2 slices Lean Ham

Syns - 2 x Nimble (5) 10g Flora e/l (1) Buttons (4) Tictacs (1)

Syns total - 11

Hexa - 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
Hexb - 2 x Hi-Fi light bars

Today not great, have barely eaten, but really not remotely hungry since quitting smoking...
Am just about to make a sandwich and see if i can eat it...
Not sure what kind of day it turned into today...

Last edited:
Sunday - Green Day

B - 35g malted wheats (hexb) 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexa)
L - Banana, 2 x hi-fi light bars (hexb)
D - 90g pasta with dolmio and 45g r/f cheese (hexa)

Syns - dolmio (2) dash of milk (1) buttons (4)

Syns total - 7

Not much of an appetite, but i'm trying!

Back