Pixie's Attempt to become a skinny minny! :)

Monday red day

L - 2 x hi-fi light bars (hexb) 250 ml semi skimmed milk
D - Harvester - combo steak and chicken breast, all fat and skin removed, jacket potato (hexb)

Syns - small dinner roll (6) flora pot (3) 2 x hi-fi light bars (6)
Syns total - 15

Weigh in today and lost 4lbs :D

Great loss this week. Well done.

Great loss this week. Well done.

Thank you, my food hasn't been great but i've been struggling with having no appetite, and forcing food really feels wrong to me!

Monday red day

L - 2 x hi-fi light bars (hexb) 250 ml semi skimmed milk
D - Harvester - combo steak and chicken breast, all fat and skin removed, jacket potato (hexb)

Syns - small dinner roll (6) flora pot (3) 2 x hi-fi light bars (6)
Syns total - 15

Weigh in today and lost 4lbs :D
omg wow well done!! :)

don't force food down pixie......how about just reducing your portions a bit til you feel your appetite get back to normal? Just make sure your snacks are free and that you are eating enough superfree etc.

don't want to make yourself ill or go into the dreaded ketosis!!

don't force food down pixie......how about just reducing your portions a bit til you feel your appetite get back to normal? Just make sure your snacks are free and that you are eating enough superfree etc.

don't want to make yourself ill or go into the dreaded ketosis!!

It's weird, i've not really had an appetite since i gave up smoking last week (i was dreading the opposite to be honest!) and have only really been having like a bowl of cereal or a ham sandwich each day, and that's only because i didn't want to eat nothing.
Last night was the first real meal i have eaten, and was stuffed halfway through!

My snacks have usually been my hex's, generally hi-fi light bars (muchly because i've been having "toilet issues" lol...*penny drops*...maybe that's why i have no appetite!) Huzzah!

Meh, anyways, trying to eat what i can, but can't force food down, hopefully it'll all balance itself out soon x

Tuesday

D - sausage and chips
S - apple

Syns - guessing 30 for sausage and chips from the chippy.

Hexa - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hexb - 2 x hifi light bars

Was bad today and had chip shop for dinner, no idea why, just really craved chips. Not had them in a month though and i shared a small portion with hubby so i guess it could have been worse.

hi hun dont worry just put it behind you..i was like that with the chinese..just had to have it

hows the toilet issues..you know when im like that i have no appetite at all
its really horrible feeling too..like constantly bloated an no amount of fibre helps
infact for me fibre is worse..
because fibre bloats you to make you feel full
meant to come out other end but hey hoo

Do you remember shirley saying about the f plan?
i did that years ago an honestly i was so ill think thats what started of my ibs
ap fried onions help :D
helps me a bit

So one day to go before you hit the sun.. have a great time
xxx

Toilet issues fine, but i'm in America and lots of high fat so think it must be SW as i'm still not smoking (yay me :) )
Food hasn't been good at all this last couple of days, but i got some fibre one cereal, 2% milk and bananas so i could at least have one healthy meal a day, and i got some sugar free jelly pots and some 60cal fat free chocolate pudding pots for my evening sweet tooth, so am trying to put a plan in action.
Dinner we've been having whatever we want as we are on holiday after all, just trying to control little things so i can at least control not falling off the wagon as such!
saw you were doing great, fab :) xx

Your doing great..hope you both are having a good time
was so bored in group lol
I put on 1/2 pound I really thought id lost too as I feel slimmer
but hey hoo next week hopefully I loose
no bloating though so my tummy is def better not even restarted my tablets
walked to town an back few times and put plan in to do it each night after my son an me have dinner

Got lots going on this week though but going stick to it as much as possible
xxx

Your doing great..hope you both are having a good time
was so bored in group lol
I put on 1/2 pound I really thought id lost too as I feel slimmer
but hey hoo next week hopefully I loose
no bloating though so my tummy is def better not even restarted my tablets
walked to town an back few times and put plan in to do it each night after my son an me have dinner

Got lots going on this week though but going stick to it as much as possible
xxx

Aw we'll be back soon, and i'll be the biggest gainer i think lol! Weighed myself on a pair of scales in walmart and they said i had gained 7lbs so praying they are wrong!! Althouh, all my clothes still fit so not overly worried at the mo, hopefully it'll water retention from flight and stuff (doubt it but i'm choosing to go with that excuse for now :p hehe)

I saw on your page that you mentioned about star week, i reckon it probably is that, especially as you are feeling so much better without the eggs etc, here's to a big loss next week :) well done for going on your own, i really don't think i'd have the balls lol, i a scaredy cat :blush:

It's actually proving quite difficult eating well out here, even when i order something healthy it comes out greasy or full of butter or whatever, will deal with the aftermath when i get home i thinks, not ideal but meh :p

Smoking went a little kablooey once alchifrol was introuduced into the mix.... :eek:

Take care hun xxx

yea Ive nearly fallen off wagon few times..my son had bad cold an throat
so frequent trips to the shop to get him lollies an ice-cream
an all the chocolate staring at me..honestly a couple of times i picked it up..but put it back
very hard lol
didnt get to see my man this week so been really down but hopefully I see him sat night
really hard situation with us but hopefully in few months we can be together or break up
as xmas be crazy without him...sob

House hunting at moment so trying pack.. going be really hard to downsize but im junk collector
an habbit i need to break..
see you soon and stop weighing yourself lol your on holiday xx

ps yea i get nervous going places on my own but need to know my weight..my scales lie damn things xx

Back