Pixie's Attempt to become a skinny minny! :)

yea Ive nearly fallen off wagon few times..my son had bad cold an throat
so frequent trips to the shop to get him lollies an ice-cream
an all the chocolate staring at me..honestly a couple of times i picked it up..but put it back
very hard lol
didnt get to see my man this week so been really down but hopefully I see him sat night
really hard situation with us but hopefully in few months we can be together or break up
as xmas be crazy without him...sob

House hunting at moment so trying pack.. going be really hard to downsize but im junk collector
an habbit i need to break..
see you soon and stop weighing yourself lol your on holiday xx

ps yea i get nervous going places on my own but need to know my weight..my scales lie damn things xx

Oh sweetie, sorry you having such a rough time :(
wagon? All that's left may possibly be a wheel, but home soon, and back on track Sunday, i'll take my gain, and i'll get back on track as we are going to California and San Fransisco next September so i have a year to lose 4 st, which is a lb a week, if i can't do that then i'll just not be trying lol!

Shop at 5.30 monday hun?
hope it gets a little better for you xxx

aww thanks hun..an yipee your back lol
im so glad:D
A year to loose is a great goal hopefully by then we both know the diet or way of life by heart
not having eggs is helping me big time health wise but limits some meals
now autum is kicking in i be having lots of soups i think..brrrr i hate the cold
only had bread once this week an been not eating much but hoping to have lost as think i need bit of a boost

see you monday hun xxx

Hehe yup we is back, and will be weighing in tomorrow, but not stopping for meeting, going to harvester instead, as i've been craving one and we're both so jet lagged today we haven't made it out of the house lol.
You wanna come? or you staying to meeting? Pick you up at the shop at 5.30? as we'll have the car.
Know it's gonna be a big gain, but not really bothered as had a great holiday and back on track on Tuesday, as we both have a goal to get to.

Hope you doing alright chick, really hard to concentrate on screen, so will see u moro, unless i hear different and will chat to you then xxx

Ok, so gained 7.5 lbs in the last two and a half weeks but had a fab holiday to Florida so am drawing a line under it, have been shopping, there's no badness in the house and i'm starting fresh tomorrow.
i also have a final target goal now - i WILL lose 4st by this time next year for our holiday to California & Vegas. That's a lb a week, should be easily do-able if i put the effort in, and it also gives me a little space to make mistakes or have weekends away, life doesn't (or shouldn't) stop because of a diet! Plus this is supposed to be a way of life right!?!

Here's to drawing a line and starting afresh :)

I will be doing red/green days as i really struggle with the superfree, plus i like the two hex's :p

Last edited:
Tuesday (starting afresh) Red Day x

B - Banana & Peach Mullerlight

L - 2 egg omelette with lean ham and 22g r/f cheese (part of hexa)

D - SW burger, wholemeal roll (hexb) 20g r/f cheese (other part of hexa from earlier) 200g new potatoes (hexb) mandarin mullerlight

Syns - 10g EL Flora (1) 2 x hi-fi light bars (6) Mini animals (5) Total - 12 syns

Weekly syns so far - 12/105
Water - 1500/2000

Hexa (1) - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hexa (2) - 42g r/f cheese
Hexb (1) - Wholemeal roll
Hexb (2) - 200g new potatoes

Last edited:
Wednesday 26/09 Red Day x

B - Banana & Passionfruit Mullerlight

L - lean ham and 20g r/f cheese (part of hexa) beetroot, Hartley's sugar free jelly pot (.5 syn (3cals) )

D - 20g r/f cheese (other part of hexa from earlier) 200g new potatoes (hexb) mandarin mullerlight, lean ham, lean chicken, beetroot, hard boiled egg

Syns - 10g EL Flora (1) Mini animals (5) Hartley's sugar Free Jelly Pot (.5)
Total - 6.5 syns

Weekly syns so far - 18.5/105
Water - 1500/2000

Hexa (1) - 250ml Semi Skimmed milk
Hexa (2) - 40g r/f Cheese
Hexb (1) - 2 x Hi-Fi Light Bars
Hexb (2) - 200g New Potatoes

Trying to do all red days this week and try and lose as much of my holiday gain as possible, so i can get back to losing and not backtracking lol :)

glad u had a good holiday :) nice to see u back! dont worry too much about ur gain, ur already back on it so well done, easy come, easy go, that'll be gone in no time! x

glad u had a good holiday :) nice to see u back! dont worry too much about ur gain, ur already back on it so well done, easy come, easy go, that'll be gone in no time! x
Thank you loola :) how u doing chick? x

Thursday 27/09 Green Day x

B - Banana & Passionfruit Mullerlight

L - 2 egg omelette, 1 slice lean ham (1.5) and 40g r/f cheese (hexa) half a tin of beans, 2 slices wholemeal bread (hexb) mandarin mullerlight

D - 100g Pasta, quarter jar of dolmio light, light mature chedder

Syns - 10g EL Flora (1) 1 slice lean ham (1.5) mature cheese light 25g (4) Dolmio 100g low fat (2.5) wotsits (5)

Total - 14 syns

Weekly syns so far - 32.5/105
Water - 1500/2000

Hexa (1) - 250ml Semi Skimmed milk
Hexa (2) - 40g r/f Cheese
Hexb (1) - 2 x Hi-Fi Light Bars
Hexb (2) - 2 slices wholemeal bread

Ok, so starving today so it turned into a green day, as i really want carbs for my dinner lol.

Last edited:
yeh doing ok, feeling great that i got my motivation back lol! how r u doing? food diarly lookign great btw! u'll have that gain off quickedr than it went oni rekon!

Ah cool, motivation is always good!
Yeah, am trying hard as given myself 2 weeks to lose my gain, as that's how long it took to gain it, if my scales are anything to go by (which they probably aren't), i've shifted 4lb of it so far! But won't get too excited and wait for weigh in on Monday!
Eating the same things as no shopping til moro, luckily i'm a very boring and fussy eater so i just like what i like and don't get the whole "boredom thing" that others get, thank god, or i might be in a bit of a flap lol :)

Friday 28/09 Green Day x

B - None. Had to go food shopping and bill paying and didn't get back til 11

L - 1/2 tin beans, 2 x wholemeal bread and 20g r/f cheese (part of hexa) mandarin mullerlight, banana

D - 2 egg omelette, 20g r/f cheese (other part of hexa from earlier) 200g new potatoes, 1/2 tin of beans

Syns - 10g EL Flora (1) Options (2) Mini animals (5) 2 x hi-fi light (6) dash of milk (1)

Total Syns - 15

Water - 1500/2000

Hexa (2) - 40g r/f cheese
Hexb (1) - 2 x hi-fi light bars (the rocky roads are scrummy, dunno what i'm gonna do when i run out, as C hasn't got anymore :cry:)
Hexb (2) - 2 x wholemeal bread

Decided to stop with the weekly syn counting, as i feel, for me, it's just giving me free reign to go over one day and restrict myself the next, this does not work for me! Back to daily counting i go :)

Hoping to have red days over the weekend, ready for monday, and hopefully the scales will be kind and i will have lost a decent chunk of my holiday gain :)

Last edited:
Saturday 29/09 Red Day x

Feel really bleugh and just can't be bothered today, we shall see how the day pans out...

B - mandarin mullerlight

L - 1/2 tin Lean stewed steak in gravy, 100g potatoes, whole tin of carrots (this was all doubled but was yuck so got given to the dogs, at least they enjoyed it!)

D - Big bowl of shreddies (hexb and hexa x 2), banana, mullerlight peach

Syns - 3 slices of pizza (guessing about 20 syns a slice??) 100g new potatoes (2.5)

Total Syns - 62.5 syns!!

Water - 1500/2000

Hexa (2) - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hexb (1) - 35g malted wheats
Hexb (2) - 35g malted wheats

Last edited:
Ahh.... All I want is pizza!! So i did and it was scrummy :D

I don't feel bad, as one of our very dear friends came over, whom we haven't seen in ages, and we shared a medium pizza, 3 slices each.
I didn't have the normal garlic bread, cheesecake, ice cream, wedges, etc that i would've previously had.

Just 3 slices of pizza and a cuppa and a good giggle :D

Last edited:
Sunday 30/09 Red Day x

B - Banana & Peach Mullerlight

L - 2 egg omelette with lean ham & 20g r/f cheese (part of hexa), 2 apples

D - 200g New Potatoes (hexb), 20g r/f cheese (remainder of hexa), lean ham, beetroot

Syns - 12 Tictacs (1) 10g e/l Flora (1)

Syns Total -

Water 1500/2000

Hexa - 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Hexa - 40g r/f Cheese
Hexb - 200g New Potatoes
Hexb - 2 x Hi-Fi Light bars

Wanna be as good as possible for weigh in tomorrow, hoping for 4lbs as that's half my holiday weight gone, and that leaves 4lb to try and get off next week.
2 weeks to put on, 2 weeks to take off is my plan, whether it happens or not is an entirely different matter lol :)

Monday 1/10

lost 3.5lbs of my holiday gain, so halfway there :)

although i didn't resist the siren call of the chippy tonight, so back on track tomorrow :)

Tuesday 2/10 Green Day x

B/L - (oopsie fry up at the cafe :eek: ) 2 lean bacon, beans, egg, 2 slices of bread, i sausage, few chips

Syns - 1 sausage (8) 2 x white bread (8) butter (4) oil (for cooking) (6) chips (10?)

Syn total - 36

Hexa - 250 ml milk
Hexb - 2 lean bacon
Hexb - 2 hi fi light bars

Last edited:
Wednesday 3/10 Red Day x

B - Banana & Mandarin Mullerlight

L - Cheese & Ham Omelette (2 eggs)

D - 200g New Potatoes, Beetroot, Cheese, Lean Ham, Peach Mullerlight

Syns - 12 tictacs (1) 10g e/l flora (1) 2 x hi-fi bars (6)

Syns total - 8

Hexa - 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Hexa - 40g r/f Cheese
Hexb - 200g New Potatoes
Hexb - 2 x hi-fi light bars

Last edited:
Haven't really been back on plan properly since our holiday, more bad days than good but woke up this morning feeling rubbish and got some very good advice from a certain person and decided enough was enough!

Today has been a much better day. 100% and got my body magic in too :D
Decided to start afresh, as if it was my first day again so re read all the books, have eaten my super free, drinking lots of water and managed to convince hubby to come to the country park with the pups (wasn't hard, he's fallen off the wagon too) for some body magic :)

Feeling good :D

Saturday 6/10 Green Day x

B - Banana

L - 2 egg cheese omelette, half a tin of beans, 2 x wm bread, 2 apples

D - Roast Potatoes with rosemary and garlic, roast chicken, carrots, green beans, sprouts, gravy

Syns - 4 tbsp gravy (1) 12 tictacs (1)

Syn total -

Hexa - 250ml milk
Hexa - 40g r/f cheese
Hexb - 2 x wm bread
Hexb - lean chicken breast

Water 1500/2000

Body magic - long walk with the pups, not sure on time as forgot to look at the clock but at least it's done :)

Going to allow myself one treat tonight, and at the moment i can't choose between Milkybar buttons, rocky road hi fi or a packet of wotsits...wanna try and pull back a little so ideally wanna stick to under 10 until next weigh in, which would leave me 8 syns and that's not enough for two things lol!
Oooh i guess i could have an options with one of the above :p

Sunday 7/10 Red Day x

B - Banana & Mullerlight

L - Bacon roll toasted with cheese (yum)

D - Slow braised beef, garlic & rosemary roasties (they're my new fave :) ) carrots and sprouts

Syns - 12 tic tacs (1) 10g e/l flora (1) 2 x hi-fi light bars (6)

Syn total - (8)

Hexa - 250ml milk
Hexa - 40g r/f cheese
Hexb - wm roll
Hexb - 200g potatoes

Back