Pixies Diary...

Hi hon. Sorry to hear things are so difficult for you right now. My brother has Asperger's Syndrome and your sounds like our house has been at times when he and I were younger.

Does his dad have any techniques or anything that work well with him when he's struggling that he could share with you?

Don't know what else to suggest hon other than try to find time for yourself and be kind to yourself.

Sending hugs.

K xx

No tips really my exs way of dealing with a situation is shout! make threats and walk away! ..
My son this afternoon shut himself in the freezer cupboard ! and i mean this cupboard is just big enough for the freezer ! ... but nope took offence of what my daughter said about her dad and so shut himself in there! .........
I just really dont know!
Ive tried shouting ive tried ignoring ive tried explaining!
to which hes always got a smarter answer! ive tried sending him out of the situation for a while which he does but comes back and starts again! .............. i just really dont know!
Mark came home and got jake ready and has taken him down to his mums for an hour to give me a bit of space! but im kinda dreading him coming home! ..
He threatened to leave on weds night! and a whole day tomorow of walking on egg shells im really not looking forward to! He will lose his rag if he sees me upset or being shouted at! .......

Sorry to read about your (impossible sounding) situation. I dont have any words of wisdom but wanted to tell you that it sounds to me like you are coping 1000 times better than you think,,, try not to beat yourself up. xxx

I'd echo that hon; the last thing you need right now is to be beating yourself up thinking you should be doing this that or the other. It really does sound like an impossible situation. The only thing you can do is count each day down and get through as best you can.

Make the best of anything that does go well so you hopefully have the odd fond memory of these three weeks and promise yourself a treat at the end of it x

Morning ... thankyou thankyou thankyou .... for all the replies and keeping me sane! .. Ive sorta given up diet wise this week i just havnt got the strength to stay on the straight and narrow!
kids wise! well bec is off to cornwall tomorow or tuesday with her friend for about 7-10 days .. Marks back to work tomorow Im on eggshells at the moment! :( ... and Bron is off on her 4 day camp each day but not sleeping out so the next 4 days are sort of sounding smooth ish! ... The weather however is not supposed to be great so not sure how sane i am going to be come thursday! ..
I cant even take the others swimming because of the colposcopy thingy! .....
Just wanted to say thanks for being here and im so sorry that my diary is all stress and hassle the past few days! ..

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible lol
xxxxx

Glad things are settling a bit,, hang in there. Try not to worry bout your diet,, youve done so well already, youll pick it up when things are back to normal. It isnt the end of the world hon. You still will reach your goal and what is 2 weeks in the grand scheme of things?xxx

Last edited:

Im looking forward to the day when i can walk into a surf type shop and buy myself a trendy skirt animal or roxy or oneil and a tshirt and know its gonna fit! ......... thats the picture ive got in my head anyway!

my thoughts exactly

Aww makemethin you make me smile! :) I cant wait i want a really trendy surf skirt some new reefs and a nice top! .. dont want much! hehehe

hey Kirsty,
we are both in the same boat hun,i bet you cant wait for him to go back to his dad's for some piece!!
Glad the other kids are ok and being good xx

Hunny, don't worry too much about the diet! You sound like you are coping really well x I know it is all stress and up in the air at the mo but chin up because it won't last forever! Come on here and rant whenever you feel like screaming x

evening :) thanks go much for the messages ... Ive found out today that aparently my ex doesnt think my son is going back home until the 4th of sept :| ......... that AINT happening! ....
So im going to have a fight on my hands getting him back on the 25th if it comes to it then bec and him will just have to get on the train and have him there at the other end! or ring their auntie or somone! ... he thinks its ok for them to miss days off school and then make them up! but nooooooo way! bec is 15 this yr and needs to have a good start etc options come into play and she aint missing school! ....

~steps off soap box and kicks it under the chair~ ...

Kirsty,
Sounds like you have a fight on your hands there hun! Bloody ex partners and children its always bloody trouble for you aint it.
I hope things are getting sorted and you and marc are ok now!

Evening all ..... thought id just pop in for ten minutes now the house is quiet ish! lol
Today has been OK ish! .... son has been trying at times but its been fine so hes been able to play out! altho that hasnt stopped him breaking jakes little trike and denying it! .. He has also started stealing food now! :( ... I dont want to start hiding food but i may have to ! ..........
diet umm yes well we will skip that topic for the moment :( ....

Plans for tomorow umm not alot! the forecast is rotten again! if we do get a dry hour we will have a walk up the forest as Bosun has had his stitches out so he can roam free again now! ..... other than that i dont have alot planned! am a bit skint to so cant really pay out to do anything which is a bit rubbish! but hey thats life! lol ....

well done on getting through another day, its obviously not easy so imo ur doing fab xxx

morning all :) ... well i was sending my son back home on the 25th but realised this morning its the bank holidays! .. so! .. he is now going home on the 22nd which is the saturday! .. I dont think im being awkward or anything but i really need to get things ready for school etc when bec comes back from dropping him home! ... and if my ex says he cant pick him up then ill just have to give bec enough money for a taxi to her nans! ...
I am not being walked over anymore its ridiculous! .. Only now my son says hes not going back then or on a train! .. as he wants 14 more days :( ggrrrrrr

ive got to get weighed tonight! i have thought about not going !!! ... but thought it would be an hour out of the house so im going LOL i know its gonna be so bad but it has to be done!

thanks for your messages xxxxxx

Good luck for your weigh in hun.

You sound like you are having an incredibly hard time at the moment hun. Not really sure what to say to ya to make ya feel better chick.

*Hugs*

Good luck with your wi tonight hun,your not being bad,he has been terrible and caused many problems in your house you just need to get him back and get your house hold sorted!

good luck tonite...bet ull be grand xxx

Back