Pixi's Diary

2 stone in around 2 months is fantastic! And 1lb off this week is also really great. You're doing so well. Well done you. X

Well done on the loss, a lb a week adds up quite quickly. Wow 2 st since beginning of the year.

Thank you :) another 1lb off this week which is great. I've not had an increase or sts yet. What worries me is with just a 1lb a week loss am I going to be able to increase carbs in OWL? I'm only eating induction friendly food atm (from the DANDR book) but would like to think I can have some berries, nuts etc in the not too distant future. I've got such a long way to go... keeping this induction level of carbs up for another year seems daunting.

Dinner of the week week was a sort of pulled pork... Pork shoulder rubbed in spices (all spice, celery seed, smoked paprika, garlic, mustard seed and dried chipotle) in slow cooker for 8hrs. Served in lettuce wraps with red and white cabbage coleslaw.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

P xx

Good morning :) 3lb off this week. Very happy especially as I'm about to go on holiday for 2 weeks so who knows what will happen! I'm not planning on going mad but there will def be some alcohol involved.

Meal of the week was pork belly slices roasted in some spices and served with salad.

I'll up with everyone's goings on but doubt I'll update until after hols. Take care and enjoy the break if you get one.

pix xx

Well done on the loss! And enjoy your holiday. Where u off to? X

Not posted for a while but I am still here! 2 weeks hol then a really busy time at work. STS for a couple of weeks (not had on hol) but 2lb down this week. Hope everyone is well.

P xx

Yay a loss!! I have not weighed myself since before the hols - I know I will have gained - hoping that when I weigh myself on Monday I will have at worst sts

Good morning all :) it's weigh in Wednesday again! This week has flown by and I am 3lb down. Great news. I am so close to 3st now! Still a loooooonnng way to go but going in the right direction.

Dinner of of the week was a pulled pork in lettuce wraps with cabbage coleslaw. I also made Siobhan's buffalo chicken which I loved.

The family trip I mentioned in my first post is now only 3 weeks away so I need to really focus! I think the seatbelt issue will be fine but those tray tables are always a problem plus I want to have some new clothes as the ladies I'm travelling with are all very glamorous! Im supposed to be travelling again this weekend which is always hard but I'd rather stay home, eat well and get some exercise! (And not drink any champagne!!)

take care

P xx,

Good morning all :) it's weigh in Wednesday again! This week has flown by and I am 3lb down. Great news. I am so close to 3st now! Still a loooooonnng way to go but going in the right direction.

Dinner of of the week was a pulled pork in lettuce wraps with cabbage coleslaw. I also made Siobhan's buffalo chicken which I loved.

The family trip I mentioned in my first post is now only 3 weeks away so I need to really focus! I think the seatbelt issue will be fine but those tray tables are always a problem plus I want to have some new clothes as the ladies I'm travelling with are all very glamorous! Im supposed to be travelling again this weekend which is always hard but I'd rather stay home, eat well and get some exercise! (And not drink any champagne!!)

take care

P xx,

You are doing sooooooo well! Really pleased for you. You are going to look and feel fab for your trip. Well done you! Xx

Totally forgot to weigh in last week! Oops. Have been really busy with work (it's exam season after all). Had my weigh in Wednesday today and am 4 lb down from 2 weeks ago.

Ive been really really good so am a little down its not more.... And I feel 'fat' today (I know I am fat but I've felt so good for months!!) my face feels chubby and my tummy feels bigger and I don't look quite right!! Hoping it is just a bit of water retention. The big trip leaves a week on Saturday and I'm still nervous about that plane seat belt! I've been sitting in different types of chair with a measuring tape round my lap... I think I'm still on the edge of needing an extender! This is disappointing as I am a size smaller than when we were married and the honeymoon flight was fine... My belly doesn't seem to have changed tho! I am all round the middle! I've lost three stone but it all seems to have come from my little legs which now look like they don't belong to me!

still I am looking forward to the trip and have lots of lovely new clothes to wear! Going to keep at it but once I'm there there will def be bagels... Pizza... Cosmos! (Any guesses where I'm going?!)

ok im supposed to be cleaning bathrooms whilst the husband makes a chicken salad... Better look busy

p xx

Good morning P, what a fab diary! I came back on here for inspiration, and have found it in your Diary! Well done so far and have a fab day x.

Seriously thinking about Atkins again / love this diary!! X

☺️ thank you! I find it useful writing it too. Been another busy week at the chalkface! Had an interview today and have managed to secure a job for next year. Really pleased!

2lb off this week. More good news! Although the big trip to the big apple leaves tomorrow. I'm not planning to go mad but will certainly be letting my hair down. And my belt out!

take care and enjoy the bank hol xxx

have a fab - I think you've earned a little indulgence - lol!

Back