Pizza express Pollo Vedure Salad

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by *Bambi*, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. *Bambi*

*Bambi* Restarter...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.84%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So I am going to pizza express on wednesday and I love this salad. I have been trying to work out the syns.
    The description is:

Warm chicken, chargrilled vegatables, honey & mustard dressing, baby spinach, rocket

Warm chicken, chargrilled vegatables, honey & mustard dressing, baby spinach, rocket

so I guess the chargrilled vegatables will be cooked in olive oil so will allow a hex b for that. the chicken vegatables spinach and rocket will be free on extra easy so its just the dressing and dough sticks.
    I am going to ask for it with dressing on the side and no sticks.
    The website says the dressing is 119 cals so if i allow 1 syn per 20 cals then it will be 6 syns Im guessing ?

Do you all think thats about right?!

Ive just re started today so in need of help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Sounds as if you have that all worked out OK. Pizza Express are very good about serving dressings separately, so you can have just as much or as little as you want. It sounds lovely.

4. *Bambi*

*Bambi* Restarter...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.84%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah I hope I've got it right I've been on and off the diet for ages but I'm back on it now properly and dont want to mess things up!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.