Pizza Express..

red1983

Hi all,

I am off out to meet my friends at Pizza Express tonight - i have had a look at the menu and think that i will probably go for a salad.

Slightly concerned though as i would need to ask for lots of things to be taken out - do you think this will be a problem?? Also does anyone know the syn value for Goats cheese??

Has anyone else had a fairly sw friendly tea there - if so what did you have?

K xx

Hi,
The Nicoise or Nostrana salads look the best bet, they come with the dressing on the side. You would have to syn the anchovies and capers or avocado (or ask for them without) but otherwise they would be okay.

There's nothing perfect but it's an evening out, so enjoy it and just do the best you can. Be wary of the extras!!!

I always have the nicoise salad with no dressing, which is free on EE day (just say you don't want the dough balls with it!!!!)

My sister is doing WW and told me Pizza Express have actually brought out a slimmers pizza which is basically like a polo mint- it has a hole in the middle which they fill with salad and apparently on WW it is 5.5 points (lots more on SW though!!!!)

I think it's great that food retailers are FINALLY realising that people are trying to eat healthier and gradually making allowances for us. I know we can always choose salad option, but sometimes I want something a little more exciting!

............having said that, their nicoise is lovely

Back