Pizza hut pizzetta

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Soph.w, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Hey guys I loooove the pizzetta pizzas from pizza hut.. Was wanting to go tomorrow so I put the nutritional values into the syn calculator and after varying the weight as I have nooooo idea it was coming up 15 - 18 syns. Surely this can't be right :eek: thought it'd be loads more. Can someone check for me?,

It's a very thin bass with chicken mushrooms and onions
    Per pizza-
    Cals-461
    Protein - 24.5
    Carbs - 55.1
    Fat - 15

Someone reply please!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocolateworm

chocolateworm Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't think pizza has a free food allowence so it would be 1 syn for 20 calories, making it 23 syns

4. Emz2208

Emz2208 New Member

Hiya,
    Am new to the forum :) does this 1 syn per 20 cals work for everything? Just eaten the "shrimply delicious" pizzetta pizza, but can't find out the weight of it to work out the syns!!

Help??

Emz x

5. chocolateworm

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It works for anything that has no free food allowence (such as meat, pasta, rice etc) so it works on pizza, shop bought sandwiches, snacks and sweets, but not, for example, a pot noodle, as that contains noodles. Hope that helps

6. bubulix

bubulix Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can't you take off some syns if you use your cheese allowance on it and it does have chicken,veg and tomato on it?

7. chocolateworm

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could take some syns off for cheese i guess if you knew how much was on there and what type, but i think that would be hard to do and you could end up minusing more than you should.
    You cant minus syns for tomatoes veg and chicken, as pizza has no free food allowence

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.