Pizza hut pizzetta

Soph.w

Hey guys I loooove the pizzetta pizzas from pizza hut.. Was wanting to go tomorrow so I put the nutritional values into the syn calculator and after varying the weight as I have nooooo idea it was coming up 15 - 18 syns. Surely this can't be right :eek: thought it'd be loads more. Can someone check for me?,

It's a very thin bass with chicken mushrooms and onions
Per pizza-
Cals-461
Protein - 24.5
Carbs - 55.1
Fat - 15

Someone reply please!!!!

I don't think pizza has a free food allowence so it would be 1 syn for 20 calories, making it 23 syns

Hiya,
Am new to the forum :) does this 1 syn per 20 cals work for everything? Just eaten the "shrimply delicious" pizzetta pizza, but can't find out the weight of it to work out the syns!!

Help??

Emz x

It works for anything that has no free food allowence (such as meat, pasta, rice etc) so it works on pizza, shop bought sandwiches, snacks and sweets, but not, for example, a pot noodle, as that contains noodles. Hope that helps

Can't you take off some syns if you use your cheese allowance on it and it does have chicken,veg and tomato on it?

You could take some syns off for cheese i guess if you knew how much was on there and what type, but i think that would be hard to do and you could end up minusing more than you should.
You cant minus syns for tomatoes veg and chicken, as pizza has no free food allowence

Back