Pizza hut pro points?

Claireanddanielson

Silver Member
Hi all it's my birthday this weekend,so I'm off to pizza hut,havnt been there for like 2 years so looking forward to it,but I don't want to ruin my points and have too many.so can anyone tell me what the best thing to eat there is points wise?preferably the lowest points as then I have more points for drinks!!lol.can't check my eat out guide as it hasn't arrived yet x

hello the thin regular farmhouse is 5 pro points a slice and if your careful at the salad bar most of it is 0 points hope that helps x

If I were going to go out for a birthday meal, and really treat myself, I'd probably not bother counting points. One evening won't hurt! And I'd probably go somewhere nicer than pizza hut lol

Be very careful at the salad bar. Granted it's been a long time since I've been to Pizza Hut, I remember it being pastas, coleslaw, croutons etc. Rack up enough of that and you might as well have a pizza to yourself. ;)

Remember potato, sweetcorn, dressings etc all have points. :)

Sawer.im not you, and if I wanna go pizza hut I will,I'm only turning 26 (nothing special)and it's a meal out wiv few friends before hitting town.it's my first week back on ww so I don't want to ruin it by eating badly!!thanks!
To all the others thanks for your comments salad sounds safe option maybe 1 or 2 slices pizza.lol
Xx

I normally have a couple slices of pizza and salad but keep track of my pp with the salad esp it is doable I went to a Chinese buffet eat as much as u like and still tracked been there 3 times since starting ww and still lost, I did plan to take the day off on my birthday but felt guilty and tracked as much as I could but don't feel bad if u go off track on ur b/day as long as u get back on track and have a great time it will b worth it lol anyway have a great day it's been a few mths since I had pizza hut nom nom lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sawer.im not you, and if I wanna go pizza hut I will,I'm only turning 26 (nothing special)and it's a meal out wiv few friends before hitting town.it's my first week back on ww so I don't want to ruin it by eating badly!!thanks!
To all the others thanks for your comments salad sounds safe option maybe 1 or 2 slices pizza.lol
Xx

Well I know a friend on here, Clairebear, had this at pizza hut recently:
11" italian ham and sweetcorn pizza (6 slices [- thats the whole pizza btw])... 26pp
and a slice of garlic bread for 3pp

might give you an idea :)

Back