Pizza Hut

PinkToaster

Silver Member
Me, my sister and some old friends are going to Pizza Hut this week. It was planned before I decided to start SW and there's no way they'll change the venue. What should I do regarding the pizza? They always order one large margarita (cause I'm a veggie) and one medium with meat on (no problems there.)

I have an old syn book from about 1997, and there is nothing in it about pizza hut. what should I do? :cry:

It doesnt say on syns online what a margarita is per slice but a cheese feast large pizza is 8 syns per slice.

Aagh I lied it said pizza cut into 8 slices for a deep pan one slice it is 16.5 syns

132 syns for the whole pizza

well, i went to pizza hut this week and i opted for a visit to the salad bar and i had 2 slices of cheesy bites pizza large chicken supreme pizza, i coulnted the whole thing at just under 40 syns for the 2 slices, margarita would be less, i also had half cheese on mine but since its mozzarella if you save your cheese allowance you will be able to knok a few syns off for that too

Thanks, I will try and fill up on salad and pasta before the pizza arrives. And at the end of the day, it's just the one day and I'm not planning on giving up if I fail one time.

Check out the SW website for Flexible Syns. It allows you to enjoy a day light yours and not worry about the syns. So long as you are back on plan the next day, it shouldn't do you any harm. I think the principle of flexible syns is that you set yourself an upper limit and enjoy them, without feeling that you have blown it. So if you set yourself, say 100 syns, enjoy them and then go back to just having your usual 10-15 syns.

I do like the idea of just eating it in moderation and carrying on the next day. Problem is, the next day is a sunday and my boyfriend's mum cooks a roast every time! Obviously potatoes and veggies are no problem, the amount of fat in them and the gravy are... I don't want to offend her by not eating it. Being a picky vegetarian is bad enoug without being a picky dieter as well!

I don't mind the idea of one bad day, but 2 in a row? Not good.

Hiya hun I'm gatecrashing from WW hehe.

If you have your boyfriend's mum's roast every sunday then it constitutes a normal sunday for you which you have been doing on your diet. Therefore Pizza Hut is the only extra. Haha do you like my twisted thinking? xx

Back