Places to buy a crosstrainer from?

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Wondering if anyone knows of any reputable online sites that sell these in the UK? Got an exercise bike but it's getting on in years now so thought this might make a change :)

Can't do joining a gym as don't have enough time and resources to get to one often enough for it to be worth the membership.

Asda and argos have some in the sale that look good, my OH found mine on friday ad so was very cheap for a brand new one.

if you lived nearer i would say you could buy mine off me
unless you would like a trip to devon lol?

I'd have to rent a horse and cart, I can't drive nannydi lol

Shame though, Devon's a nice place if I recall rightly from a childhood holiday down that way :)

my sister has one she doesn't use. It's a few years old but does the job. She NEVER uses it (well only for a clothes rack!) Lives in Leigh??? DO you want me to ask her about whether she wants to sell it?

Mn not sure as I need to make sure the one I get can take my weight lol That's why I'm not sure about the argos ones as I think most only go up to 18st or a too expensive (I'm just under 19st atm).

i would definitly recommend looking on ebay, i got mine for £20! it was pick up only and just 30mins down the road and no other bids on, keep an eye on there because if you have to pick it up then a lot of peolpe from further away will not be able to bid on it

lol Divvy, prolly not quite in a week but hopefully soon yeah :) Am thinking I prolly will wait a couple of weeks, both to weigh less so more options and will keep my eye out on ebay like you say abigail. I thought there was one on argos, was just convincing the boyfriend to buy it me but it was out of stock - grr!

Back