Plain old water !!??

I am on pint 3, only 7 more to go!

im running to the loo constant. lol witch is more excersice if you think about the amount of stairs ive been climbing for the last 2 days lol.

I'll be back in a mo, just nipping to kitchen to drink a glass of water . . .

Im on day 3 of drinking 2l per day and its going well ive noticed a diff already, i feel so much more alert when i wake in the morning, were as before it was taking me ages to wake up properly. Hopefully it shows in the weightloss on Tue weigh in. I did have green tea bags but i got a dodgy pack and they were all stuck together and when i pulled them apart they ripped and havnt got round to buying any more.

I have to say, I started drinking 2l of water or sparkling water a day on Monday and I've noticed a huge difference, feel fresher, less tired, better skin and feel flushed out, I think it all helps put together :) x

I definitely need to try and drink more water! Thing is I am fussy! I only drink evian when I am out. Used to drink my plain old kitchen tap water but since having my kitchen and bathroom refitted 7mths ago the water tastes rank no matter how long I run the tap for :( Which mean buying water for the house :s Something that at the moment I cannot afford! I am a diet coke addict for sure though! Can get through like a whole big bottle easily. Not good!
Used the hydration calculator it said I should be drinking 10 glasses a day! I am going to try give it a go :)

I don't like my tap water either but I buy a 2l bottle of water with my shop then when I've drank that I fill the bottle with tap water and put it in fridge every night its much better and its there ready for you every morning.

Ever since I had my cancer treatment my bladder is overactive and tells me I need to go all the time. Now I am drinking water its affecting my sleep, on diet sodas I never had it this bad :(

I've just started my SW diet, hoping drinking lots of water will help with losing weight, plus I never seem to drink enough anyway :)

I'm halfway through my ww week! Started adding lemon today though! Had 2 diet lemonades and 1 diet coke all with around 3-4tsps of lemon juice! Even if it doesn't do anything it's delish!! :) xox

I know you can't have lemon in your water with a VLCD but have you tried adding a little bit of ginger just to give the water a bit of 'taste'. It also helps with digestion and doesn't interfere with ketosis.

Anyone not on a vlcd I find it easier to drink more water if I chop up a lemon and leave it in a jug of water in the fridge.

I always try to drink 8 glasses of water a day. I really enjoy water but it's sometimes had to fit them all in if I'm busy :)

If you work in a desk based environment then a 2 litre bottle and a cup can help. I fill up a bottle at the start of my shift then drink from it throughout the day rather than going back and forth to the water cooler. It's definitely helped me keep hydrated enough.

This is probably gonna sound a bit stupid but can you put sugar free squash in your water or does it have to be just water!?

This is probably gonna sound a bit stupid but can you put sugar free squash in your water or does it have to be just water!?
Sugar free sqaushes still have calories, but they are quite low so as long as you stick your calorific intake that includes the drinks it should pose no problem.
Robinsons sugar free orange squash has 80 calories per Liter 8 Calories per 100 mls so your average cup would be around 3-8 calories each depending on how strong you like it.

Great to come across this as I have made drinking enough water one of the foundations of my new eating plan. At the moment I am on fizzy water but over the weekend want to go and buy some new filters for my jug and will add some lemon to it as I don't want to have the bloating from 2 litres of fixxy water lol

Back