Plan of action for this week

julie19

Silver Member
So after last week was a bad week (and I am dreading WI tonight but I will still go) I have decided on a plan of action for this week..I am going to minimise my syns, possibly try success express and I am going to make sure that I am eating at least 5 speed foods per day, two of which have to be SS foods & then hopefully I will have a good weight loss next week.

If anyone has already done this then I would be interested to hear how you got on

Hi :) I've not done this myself but wish you lots of luck! Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Hi julie, My weight loss has been slow at 1lb a week for the last four weeks and sticking to plan 100%. Since Thursday, my weigh in day i have been having s and ss foods, also cut down on my 3 a day bananas (!!!!), and on my scales (same ones weighed on last Thurs) i have lost 3 lbs!! Very pleased and the only thing I have done differently is the ss foods (and the bananas!!). Good luck!

Wow Tracey! That is brilliant. :D

I know! LOL! I am very pleased as I knew I was sticking to it, and couldnt understand why I wasnt losing at least a little more! i didnt really believe that by using the ss and s foods it would make a difference but thought I would give it a go-i know its not just coincidence either. it has given me a real kick start to continue as I was feeling a little unmotivated. I love feeling better about myself! Lol! x

You sound really positive Julie19, so I have no doubt that you will smash this week's target.

Well done for not giving up and still going to WI to face the music. We all have off weeks but you are really inspiring- rather than having a moan and wallowing (as I do!) you have a positive plan of action.

Well done, mate
xxxxx

I am thinking of doing something similar - i fell off the wagon majorly this week and am expecting a gain tonight at WI and i only have myself to blame!!

So I went & got weighed and put TWO on, at least it was only that it could have been so much worse but I didn't even have my WI treat when I got home last night I stuck to my free foods so hopefully I can shift them easily enough this week:p

Back