plan while maintaining WI

phill1978

wants to get slim
put a pound on this week but happy with that being that it was the first week , going to stick with the same amount of point this week as well then if i put on again next week then change the points. i think its going to be need a bit off tweaking to get the right balance over the next few week :):):):)

When I reached goal I was told it takes about six weekes to finally work out the right number of points to maintain, with lots of tweaking on the way. Only 1 pound is nothing, just look at how many you lost, keep up the good work.:0clapper:

well done phil :)))

1lb gain on maintenance is great for wk1!! takes a while to work out what keeps you stable, and 1lb could easily just be water retention/bit of constipation :)

keep up the good work sir :)

When I reached goal I was told it takes about six weekes to finally work out the right number of points to maintain, with lots of tweaking on the way. Only 1 pound is nothing, just look at how many you lost, keep up the good work.:0clapper:

well done phil :)))

1lb gain on maintenance is great for wk1!! takes a while to work out what keeps you stable, and 1lb could easily just be water retention/bit of constipation :)

keep up the good work sir :)

thank you both xxx , thanks for the advice i feel a bit like a race car that need a 6 week mot ;) hopefully by then i will have it sorted xxx

Back