plan while maintaining WI

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by phill1978, 15 November 2010 Social URL.

1. phill1978

phill1978 wants to get slim

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(31.59%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining on weight watchers
    put a pound on this week but happy with that being that it was the first week , going to stick with the same amount of point this week as well then if i put on again next week then change the points. i think its going to be need a bit off tweaking to get the right balance over the next few week :):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pollyg

pollyg Full Member

When I reached goal I was told it takes about six weekes to finally work out the right number of points to maintain, with lots of tweaking on the way. Only 1 pound is nothing, just look at how many you lost, keep up the good work.:0clapper:

4. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done phil :)))

1lb gain on maintenance is great for wk1!! takes a while to work out what keeps you stable, and 1lb could easily just be water retention/bit of constipation :)

keep up the good work sir :)

5. phill1978

phill1978 wants to get slim

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(31.59%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining on weight watchers
    thank you both xxx , thanks for the advice i feel a bit like a race car that need a 6 week mot ;) hopefully by then i will have it sorted xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.