Planned meal tonight

lin123

Well off out tonight for a meal for my oh birthday, I plan on having chicken and salad so should be ok, I am a little nervous about eating as I have only had chocolate teras for the last 5 weeks, I just hope it doesn't make me hungry

Be strong and you will be fine. I had Saturday and Sunday off and ate and drank bad things, and I couldn't wait to get back on to Cambridge on Monday! Chicken and salad will be absolutely fine, though you may be surprised how quickly you end up full!

I hope so:) x to be honest I can't wait till tomorrow so I can put it behind me :) x no more planned food for the duration

Enjoy it, you deserve it. You will be fine, on chicken salad you will probably even stay in ketosis.

I went to a wedding, had everything! Then got straight bk on plan day after! Still lost 2lb that week! It can be done! Enjoy! X

Hey jemjar

I have a wedding on sat, was thinking might be best to start refers a few days before or did you just eat and drink and then on Sunday straight back on to the shakes?

Hey jemjar

I have a wedding on sat, was thinking might be best to start refers a few days before or did you just eat and drink and then on Sunday straight back on to the shakes?

I had my shake for breakfast, a bar in my bag to nibble on while photos n stuff were going on, ate my 3 course meal n lots of water n diet cokes! Didn't bother with alcohol cos I think your meant to have quite a lot of carbs to help process it out of your system! Didn't think it was worth it!

I enjoyed the food, had good times dancing and talking! I didn't bother getting my body used to food before or weaning off after. Just straight bk on it! Otherwise I know I'd end up gorging myself on rubbish if I wasn't strict!

I have another wedding this Saturday too lol!

Well planned meal was ok, had chicken salad, to be honest it made me realise that am not really missing food at all, what I did miss was the garlic bread with cheese mmmmm and then deserts oh they looked good, but I was good and just drooled as everyone else tucked in :) back on 3 shakes tomorrow

Thanks jemjar

I plan on drinking so I think I will do a gradual refeed and introduce carbs on the 3rd day and then get back to the shakes after.

You did we'll getting back on the shakes after a 3 course meal. I think a break does everyone well.

Good luck with the other wedding this week :)

Back