Extra Easy Plannin to try for a baby in 6/12,cant imagine its much fun bein preg & overweight!

Well girlies I've filled a sweetie tin with goodies... No need to fall off the waggon with all this lot.. Hmmmmm

image-2238391393.jpg

Great to find this thread. I would like to lose 2-3 stones before trying for a baby and then continue to do SW when I hopefully get pregnant. Babies are such a wonderful gift and I want to give our little one the best chance possible if and when (please God) the time comes. No better incentive to lose weight!

How are ypu getting on ladies? I lost 4.5 in my first week so very pleased. Have been reading up about contraceptive pills and their side affects and eecided to come off mine to see f reduces my bloating amonfst other issues!! One strp closer...!

Great to find this thread. I would like to lose 2-3 stones before trying for a baby and then continue to do SW when I hopefully get pregnant. Babies are such a wonderful gift and I want to give our little one the best chance possible if and when (please God) the time comes. No better incentive to lose weight!

Awwww you're just like me honey... I wanna loose about 2 n half stone, hopefully by June, my 30th bday... Ahhhhh we r gonna have a holiday abroad n start trying!!! I get the impression that to have a BMI below 25 makes a massive difference, and like u say, it really is the first step to doin as much as you can for yourself to get pregnant!! It's such a brilliant thing to aim for ... It's nothing but positive!!! A massive welcome to this thread and good luck.. Please keep us posted of you're progress!!!!!!! :)

How are ypu getting on ladies? I lost 4.5 in my first week so very pleased. Have been reading up about contraceptive pills and their side affects and eecided to come off mine to see f reduces my bloating amonfst other issues!! One strp closer...!

You never lost 4.5.... That's awesome, u clever thing you!!!! What have u done to manage that???? Tell me you're secrets lol!!!!
Awww I've been on the pill now for 12 years... Omg I'm so old... Lol ... A friend of mine recently came off hers n she has list loads of bloating n weight.. That's a fab start.. Hmmmm makes me think wether it's worth me coming off mine yet lol... Aghhhh but I'm not ready!!!!!!!!

Lol I know, so tempting!! Worth a try and will keep u posted! Can't see this week going aswell as I'm craving carbs with this snow! Thimk I lost all the xmas chocs in the first week!!!

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing? I lost 2.5lbs this week, first week back on plan, and happy with that! Xxx

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing? I lost 2.5lbs this week, first week back on plan, and happy with that! Xxx

Well done! I lost 0.5lb, had a couple of off plan days so back on it now! Hoping I can pull it back for a loss next week, last weigh in before my hospital appointment.

On the TTC front, well we're still trying! Not sure how much good it will do though as husbands test results have shown a low sperm count for the second month in a row. So he has a low count, I don't ovulate very often - yep, there's a problem here! All I can do is hope that the hospital can fix us... :/

Hope everyone else is having better luck than me xxx

Oh my days.... I'm lovingggggg the snow!!! Just had a fab couple of miles walk in it with hubby... Had a little mess around... What fun!! Last night I was on a night shift so absolutely had to get to work (I'm a nurse...?!) so I had to dig my car out n it was a real pain... But snow is fun n energy burning ... Well, when u don't have to go to work that is!!! I've got my WI tomoz... Ermmm feeling like I've earnt a decent loss but I had a cheeky check yest n it ain't looking great... Sob! I'll keep you posted!!!!

Devon_D well done on the 2.5lbs.... Fantastic!! N Missy... Get u... A couple of off days n u still manage a loss... Well done!

Well done! I lost 0.5lb, had a couple of off plan days so back on it now! Hoping I can pull it back for a loss next week, last weigh in before my hospital appointment.

On the TTC front, well we're still trying! Not sure how much good it will do though as husbands test results have shown a low sperm count for the second month in a row. So he has a low count, I don't ovulate very often - yep, there's a problem here! All I can do is hope that the hospital can fix us... :/

Hope everyone else is having better luck than me xxx

Have you been given any tips to help boost your partners sperm count hun? Such as him taking folic acid, cutting out/down on alcohol etc. I wouldn't worry too much about not ovulating every month, I had lots of anovulatory cycles and long cycles.

Stay postive, we really thought we would need IVF x

Have you been given any tips to help boost your partners sperm count hun? Such as him taking folic acid, cutting out/down on alcohol etc. I wouldn't worry too much about not ovulating every month, I had lots of anovulatory cycles and long cycles.

Stay postive, we really thought we would need IVF x

Yeah, got him on the vitamins - zinc so far but gonna pick up some folic acid and a b complex for him. He's an ideal weight, never smoked, hardly drinks and we've both cut down on caffiene. We eat a healthy vegetarian diet and I've lost 4.5 stone so far.

I try but it's hard to stay positive when we're apparently doing everything right and have no luck but others don't even need to try. :( x

.... WI today n I've lost 1lb... So that's 2lbs in 2 weeks!!! But u know what girls I'm feeling happy about it!!! So the point of this weight loss is to have a better/easier chance of getting pregnant in the summer, June is in 22 weeks.. I've lost 2lb already so that will be 24lb by June... My 30th n when we plan to TTC!?!?? Not bad ay!? I'm currently 12st 5lb.. Wanna loose about 21lb in total!? Sorted!!! Chin up n go go go baby!!!! Woop

Hiiiiiiiiii peeps, went to Ashley's house today (Day off college cause of the snow) and I went on the Wii Fit for the first time and did a whole hour on it. 10 minutes consisted of me jogging non stop so worth it for WI tomorrow though. :)

Hiiiiiiiiii peeps, went to Ashley's house today (Day off college cause of the snow) and I went on the Wii Fit for the first time and did a whole hour on it. 10 minutes consisted of me jogging non stop so worth it for WI tomorrow though. :)

Awwwww well done for the hour on the wii fit... I've got it all but never use it.. I'm hopeless lol... How did u get on at WI?

Chineseeeeeee tonight... Yummmmmmmm but I'm gonna be sensible.. Just a chow main for me.. Along with some hot n sour soup... Hmmmmm keep me warm in all this snow!! How are we goin guys... How r you all managing with the WI ekkkkk I'm motivated to keep it slow n steady!!!! No problem! Just a a little mile walk around the lake in the snow... I love it!!

1.5lbs off for me this week :D

Ay well done u!!! That a tidy loss!!!!! How r u finding it all??? Staying motivated?? I'm thinking that I might up the exercise n c where that gets me!!! I'm thinking wii Zumba... Go for a good few laps around lake then get the Zumba goin... Woop

I was overweight (BMI of 33) at my booking in & it was a pita at every appointment, they didn't want to let me have a water birth etc...as if anything went wrong they weren't allowed to lift me?! Depressing. So definitely weight loss pre baby I'd advocate!! I also listened to the 'eating for two' & 'eat what the hell you like' which I also do not advise....good luck!

Another 2.5lbs off for me today! Getting there slowly, but surely! xx

Back