• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Planning damage limitation in advance!

On saturday night Mr Seren and I are going to Nyte Heet. It's a 80s rock/metal/sleaze/power ballads club night. All big hair and leather. Cannot wait as it's taken 4 months to arrange to go due to Mr Seren's work pattern.

There is no point at all pretending that I wont drink so will try to stick to low cal beer or vodka/lime/soda. The bigger issue is going to be food. I will want food. It will be very late. I am going to try very very hard to resist. I'd take a snack in my bag but it'll get taken off me at the door.

Just in case I succumb I want to avoid a really bad visit from Mr T. Would it make more sense to just not take any xen on Fri/Sat? If I DO eat I will have chicken in pitta, no sauce and do as little damage as I can.

Any ideas gratfully received xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have eaten a chicken kebab (the whole bits of chicken grilled) before while taking tables was ok.. But everyone is different :)

See, I was thinking that grilled chicken in a pitta wont be ideal but it wont be awful. As a worst case scenario. I ate a garlic bread with cheese on xen and that was bad but not AWFUL. Hmm. Maybe I'll sneak some walkers baked crisps in my bra and that'll do me until I get home.

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Ryvita minis.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol @ Walkers in your bra. Just have the chicken and a bit of salad, dont even have to have the pita, or just the pita and salad but no chicken? x

If I have a good but naughty choice such a the chicken and salad etc I just don't take the xen with that meal it avoids any instant tango that may have happened and you can then enjoy your night!! Xx

chicken kebab without the garlic mayo! I've had this a number of times and never had a visit from Mr T.

The mayo is the worst bit - salsa is fine, the salad obvs is, and it tends to be chicken breast done on a griddle.