Planning your meals

WillowFae

Gold Member
I have a question about planning meals. When working out what you are going to eat for the day what do you do first? Do you think about your main meal and what you want for that which may then determine which plan? What about HEs? Do you decide what you want to use for meals and then see if you have any left over for snacks? Syns?

I'm just a bit lost at where to start.

DH wants fish fingers and salad tonight so I'm probably going to do red and use some of my sins for the fish fingers but I'm not sure.

So far for breakfast I had an omlette and a muller light so I'm free at the moment to choose whichever plan I want and have my full compliment of HEs and syns.

I plan around my evening meal and then decide. My breakfasts are usually superfree (eggs, fruit, yoghurt etc) and then lunch fits in with the evening meal.

If I haven't used my HEX's then I'll use them for supper or snacks, ryvita, cereal bars etc

I always plan my meals the day before, I start thinking about it straight after my dinner. In fact, I think about food all the time!

PS - You could make your own fishfingers, cut strips of fish, dip into egg and then into breadcrumbs - spray with frylight and bake in the oven. You could use a HEX B choice for your breadcrumbs and then they would be free, and soooo much nicer than ready made ones :)

I tens to have a "neutral" breakast first, but use my HeAs and HeBs for it, so weetabix and milk and so on, unless I know that I am on a specific day.
I also eat loads of free foods and just add the rest to it to make it either a red or a green day.
I hope this helps?

That's why I do EE apart from my healthy extras I don't have to think! :)

I plan around my evening meal, and I usually have the food in so I don't have to shop every day and be tempted off my meal plan.

Back