Plans for today?

my_girl

Looks like its going to be another lovely day up here. Going to church this morning then probably take the kids to the park or for a walk. Ive also got to pop into town as my friends had a gorgeous baby boy 3 days ago so Im on the hunt for a nice present and a card. Got some lovely bibs and vests yesterday in ASDA but want an extra little something and a little gift for her other son whos nearly 2 for being a big brother!

I have booked my driving test as well so Im hoping to get some practice this afternoon in my car - the more I get the better!!!

Have a great sunday everyone :D x

Ohh good luck for when you do your driving test!
The OH and I are moving soon (well, about 10 weeks time) so im making a start on the de-cluttering. Going to attack the wardrobe today, wish me luck as I have a feeling im doing to need it! Other than that, no plans.

I'm dropping DS off at uni in a while, then I'll sit in the sun & read my book. I'm reading the Left Behind series & on number 10, there are 13 in all & I so want to finish reading them, but just don't seem to find the time these days:(

When the sun goes down I'll start on my skirt & top I'm making. Then pick up DS from uni.

OH is working today so it's going to be a day for me;)

Dropped son off at his karate grading at half nine - waiting a text from him to collect. I wasn't allowed to stay and cheer. :D

I had planned to do my food shopping but gave up waiting for the shop to open by 10.20am and came home where I finished some edging to the paint in daughter's bedroom, put some washing on and more on the line. Will have to try the shop again once I've picked son up.

Later I need to mow the front lawn - did the back yesterday but that'll need a second blast as it was really long. Plus strimmimg yada yada **yawns** Loathe it but it's got to be done.

Fingers crossed son won't have karate this evening as well in which case I plan to spend an hour in the garden with my book and a lovely big glass of wine. :cool:

He had karate this evening...**sigh**

Just sitting down now with a glass of the red stuff. This has been the most tee-total birthday in years. :D

Happy belated Birthday lovely, hope you've got something planned for yourself this week? xxx

ie28099m-sorry-ite28099s-late-happy-birthday.gif

goodluck with your test, took me 4 goes lol i honestly cant remember how i managed with all those busses i had to get before i drove. ive been to work today now sat waiting on a phone call from the dreaded offsted please please please let it be good news :sigh:

Back