Plateau - in need of inspiration

egbert

Silver Member
I am finding it really hard right now to concentrate on SS. I keep sneaking bits of ham. I seemed to have plateau'd and every pound now is a struggle, which is really disheartening:(

I have a stone more to go till I am where I want to be.
1.5 to be safe.

How do you shift the last stone :(

Before I started CD my CDC told me beforehand that if you plateau do a week or two of ss+ and it usually gives your metabolism a boost. The following weeks you should have a good weightloss! No harm in giving it go I guess :)

my cdc said the same to me. it kinda shakes ur body up a bit and then you can go back to ss. but hey am i wrong.. u lost 6lbs in ur last weigh in!!!

Well - I am having a weigh in every 2 weeks. And I am naughty at least once every 2 weeks I guess. So I figured that because I keep being naughty I am not sticking to SS properly so shouldnt need to up to SS+ (obviously could be wrong).

There is also the psychological aspect - it probably seems like I have been stuck on this weight longer than I actually have. I just feel like I cannot get past it. Grr - Still, concerted effort now to drink more water, leave the ham for the kids packed lunches, and see that next pound!

Maybe if you have 14 - 21lbs left to lose, its time to move up the stages? 810?

I have 11lbs left to go and now I'm on step 3 as I want to be closer to maintenance when I get to goal.

Talk to your CDC and see what they suggest.

Good luck x

Right, missy. You want to be at goal for xmas, yes?

What are you going to wear? How will you look on xmas day? Now how are you going to make it happen...?

You're so close - you don't want to be hanging around here with losers* like me for longer than you need to! Get shot of that last stone or so and get busy living!

*losing weight, of course ;)

Stop with the ham, I'm also on my last stone again after I got down to 7lb to go and you don't want that to happen to you. Also with 14lb to go you do need to move up a level xx

With 14lbs to go my CDC has put me onto 810.. She has told me she will move me up to 1000 after a couple of weeks as well as I get closer to goal / maintenance.

Back