Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xtwinklex, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    This diet is messing with my head a bit! I have weighed the same now for 2 weeks, although my official weigh in isn't till tomorrow, I weighed this morning and I am 1lb less than last week but the same as the week before. Ok so ignorning the scales, I am definitly still losing inches as I can now fit into size 12 clothes :D I'm currently wearing a pair of size 12 jeans which fit comfortably.

As well as doing the diet, I am cycling between 3-5 miles on my excersise bike, 3-5 times a week and doing 50 sit ups a day so I imagine I am gaining muscle, which as we all know, weighs more than fat.

So the thing is, although I know I am shrinking, the scales are not going down, which means my bmi is still classing me as overweight and it feels like my target is out of reach. I really thought I would be another 1/2 stone lighter by now and starting to go up the maintenance program, I know the scales don't mean everything, but for my bmi to be 'healthy' I need them to go down.

This is really really doing my head in :mad:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.