Platinumbabe's Diary

Oh my, that is a fantastic weight loss! You must be so pleased... Your target is getting closer and closer, and so is your shopping trip!!
Nix

I am pleased yes , now closer to my main goal to lose 59lbs . Can now say Im over half way and only 27lbs to do . This forum and the support Ive had has definatley helped , much better than any slimming club meeting. Just would like to lose another 10lbss by the end of April and ill be one happy lady. Then on to final bit to hopefully shift the 49lbs before my holiday on 25th May. Here's hoping anyway

Well the last couple of days have been horrendous , think my body knows its easter as yet Ive not had anything I shouldnt have . Had a family barbecue and I did have chicken but nothing else . So hard with everyone having dips and nibbles

Well week 10 is here and Im very very please I lost 4lbs this week so that more than makes up for STS last week , I knew I had been naughty though with family down , few wines etc but put that behind me and carried on and got back on the plan , drinking plenty and 3 replacement meals and this week it has showed . So Im 36.5lbs down and I would like 2.5lbs this week before I go away for a week , 5 days in benidorm and brothers wedding at the weekend so I will be off the plan for 7 days . I am however going to restrict too many carbs on holiday as I need to get in the dress for my brothers wedding. So I wont be pigging oout.Good Luck to everyone on this diet , I know it works so keep it going !!!!!

Fantastic news, have a fab holiday xx

Needed to update my diary , what with holiday and catching up on things I havent had time. Went away for the week and although I tried to be really good , the only food carb wise that I had was Paella and and half a burger . The rest of the time I lived on meat and salad. I put on 4lbs during the week but think that was mainly due to alcohol :). Did walk a lot so think that helped too. Came home monday ordered food for another 3 weeks and got back on the plan on Tuesday , already seen results and lost the weight I put on, so looking forward to the weigh in on Tuesday . If I can get to 12 st 7lbs by 25th May Ill be very pleased as I have a family holiday for two weeks in Tenerife. I will update with loss on Tuesday

As promised updated weight loss this week (week 13) after holiday gain of 4lbs Ive lost 6lbs this week , meaning Ive now lot 39lbs in total. Im back in the zone and looking forward to seeing if I can shed another 8lbs by 25th May , gonna be a tall order but the closer I get to it the better. Two weeks inTenerife and looking forward to going away in a size 14 bikini instead of 18-20 and covering up all the time. I could not have come this far and lost the weight I have with out the motivation and support you all give me. 20lbs to goal and hoping to do that by end of July.

Back