Please answer me: :) Do you eat sugar free jelly? If so, from which plan?

No hun, it's not on the 1000 plan. No point tweaking the plans, they are that way for a reason. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs

From reading Sunshines answer, no on 1000 plan but (please dont shout at me other peeps) what could be the harm of having sugar free jelly? Wouldnt you burn off more calories making it than eating it?
Just my theory :rolleyes: x

SF jelly isn't on any of the plans, but you don't have a ketosis difficulty to be aware of. Having said that, cos it's not on the plan I wouldn't dream of encouraging you to have it ;)

BUT...of course, you can make your own CD friendly jelly with water flavourings and mix a mousse :cool: :D

SF jelly isn't on any of the plans, but you don't have a ketosis difficulty to be aware of. Having said that, cos it's not on the plan I wouldn't dream of encouraging you to have it ;)

BUT...of course, you can make your own CD friendly jelly with water flavourings and mix a mousse :cool: :D
Thanks KD. Noted! I think I'll wait till I hit 1200. I can't have the water flavourings as they give me a headache.

Ps. Thanks Sleepy and Sunshine :) x

Back