please be the last time!!

4lbs down wohoooo!! 11st 3lbs tonight, and 10st 12lbs on my own scales this morning!
xx

yay... well done Blondie! RESULT!!!

xxx

thanks kc xx

booooo gorra headache :( my bf just got home from work and morrisons armed with chicken - i know i COULD have this as part as sole source + but im not hungry, i dont want food!! now thats a revelation! i dont feel like iv truly been in ketosis until the past few days iv been absolutely starving up until then!

my mind also needs to catch up with the weight thats been lost quickly over the past fortnight i still feel like im huge but surely enough my shoulder blades are coming back, definition in my shoulders and collar bones etc, and its just gonna keep getting better so got to keep it up.

soon be time to get the 'old' amy clothes out of the loft wohooo!

soon be midweek then the weekend be here in no time! (HATE wishing my time away) but the sooner my legs stop rubbing together the better haha!

xxx

Happy wednesday Blondie... hope it's a good one, and then we can start counting down towards the weekend! You sound like you are really in the zone now and in great mood... yay!

xxx

you're right mrscakes we're half way to the weekend now surely? im in amazing mood, im just putting last weeks teddy out of the cot strop down to pmt - im not usually such a dragon :D

and thank you lyds, hope you are getting on ok? thank you for taking the time to write xx

well, almost half way through week 3. week 3? crikey!! i couldnt tell you whats made this attempt any different to the last 10, iv never got past day 6 before, and i kicked and screamed that far! i think it could be that i lost 12lbs on ww over a couple of months, so anything extra i lost on top of that with cambridge seemed to appear as instant weight loss, and because i could see results pretty quickly that has spurred me on no end!

in my wardrobe i have the most beautiful pink dress thats been there for about 12months, it was there to inspire me to lose the weight, not that it helped, but i tried it on last week and just couldnt get the zip up to the top, tried it on last night and it fit like a glove! size 12 petite from asos aswell so that was definately a triumph!

have been naughty today and only just had my first shake, ooops, il squeeze all 3 in still but i had a nap this afternoon for 3hours...!!

need to stop weighing daily, i was 10st 13lbs and 3/4 this morning, must be water, but got to stop doing it so think im gonna have to resort to taking the batteries out of the scales!

need to take the leap into doing some exercise too, need to tone my pouch a lil bit, so as soon as i can be bothered i will dig 30 day hell out and start doing that - will update tomoro

happy midweek fellow future skinnies xxx

need to stop weighing daily, i was 10st 13lbs and 3/4 this morning, must be water, but got to stop doing it so think im gonna have to resort to taking the batteries out of the scales!

Yessss do it atleast for a week, i havent been on since sunday and feel soo much better doing this.:D

when i first started i took the battery out the scales so i know i can do it, will just have to do that again xx

Hey blondie 24, well todat I had my review and this was at lunch which my boss very kindly took me out for so had to have lunch today (sounds like an excuse.but bringing up cd to ur boss isn't really an option) and 1 shake. Won't have anything else as still full from lunch. Didn't finish though and felt embarrassed by the end pushing food around my plate. Still tomorrow goes on and still feel good: -)

hi lyds hope you managed to get back on ok today and you enjoyed what you had for lunch yesterday :)

so... day 17? something like that, feel a bit crappy today, for some stupid reason my tummy feels bloated and full, has done all day really. i just dont get how i can weigh 10st 12lbs on monday yet 4 days later weigh 10st 13lbs AND 3 quarters!! i could understand that with sneaky peaks on other diets but surely it should be dropping off not going up?!!

i know the same happened last week and amazingly by the monday i was 4lbs down but i just feel so heavy, my own fault for peeking i suppose, but i do feel like it helps get through each day on only 3 milkshakes (obviously when u see the scales going down)

wow - im not into these mood swings in the slightest, its one extreme to the other, euphoria right down to biting someones head off if they look at me! i actually resented the dog earlier for troffing down her tripe and chicken dinner!

well tomoros another day, surely il feel good tomoro, its friday after all! if not i might treat myself to a bit of chicken topped with cottage cheese and some celery

and the next time i slump up the stairs I WILL remove the battery scales.

i hate to be so down in the dumps but hell - this is one crazy roller coaster!

Hang on Blondie... what goes up must come down, to keep up with the roller-coaster idea! You know it will work if you stay on track... big hugs and stop that scale hopping hun. Happy Friday!

xxx

i know thats whats keeping me on the straight and narrow :) plus when i look in the mirror my waist is back - its got to come off sooner or later, plus i know if i have a slow week this week next weeks loss should be great!
happy friday kc
xxx

Last edited:
Blondie, are you OK? Had a rocky weekend and have only just noticed your thread has gone quiet... please let us know you're OK hun.

xxx

bless you both i am here, had a complete and under meltdown at the weekend ha, its so unlike me, sorry for going so quiet. i had to eat something at the weekend and have done since im back down to 10st 12lbs thank god though after gaining 2lbs of water)

i have a 40th birthday on saturday so thats another reason i came off and iv got a ball the following friday night so instead of breaking and trying to restart im going to eat ww style until the 7th feb then im back on until my bf's birthday in march (should be the final hurdle fingers crossed)

kc how come such a rocky weekend is everything ok? i've not caught up with diaries etc, i hope everything with you is good?

and shan how did the hen night go? fab i hope

anyway gym tonight, im still going to stick around here if no one minds (i wont do a food diary its not fair) but i feel like im just on a little holiday and will help me jump back on your bus on the saturday/sunday/monday after the ball.

im so excited to go do some exercise i really need to get out more!
xxx

Blondie so glad you are OK. Think your plan is wise, taking a planned break can help sometimes, and no way are you going to stay on track with CD if you want to eat/drink at the 40th & the ball, so ww seems like a really good compromise. Bet when you jump back on the bus you'll race away, too!

Yes, keep on posting here, it's all a part of your journey!

I fell off the wagon thursday night & again Friday night, both times involves chocolate, and we are not taking mini-sized... urghh. Felt so stupid. Put it down to PMT as that's what it felt like but still no totm, how does that work? All sat & Sun were a struggle to get back on track but I am OK again now.

xxx

you poor thing, pmt is the worst time to be dieting but sometimes it just needs to be done, i know how you felt last week, i have no idea i got through it!

i could quite easily say... oh no i wont drink, but i dont want to get there and the temptation become too much because i know of the dangers and drink effects me pretty quickly as it is.

the 40th bash will involve buffet food too and all my of OH's family and i love it when everyone gets together so i will most definately be joining in, i wont be going mad on food next week though as i want to look the best i could do when i go to the ball (its kind of a ball - has been orgnanised to raise money for cancer research)

i think it would be pointless to get back on cd for 3 or 4 days, go through the hell of getting into ketosis, then come off it, eat to get out of ketosis then do the same next week, so if i can just go steady and at least stabilise my weight and maintain i will be happy, then hopefully if i do it properly i should still have a nice loss on my first week back.....

all this sounds good on paper lets just hope it stays that way (half the reason i want to keep writing here, just that extra push)

your doing amazing though katy, you really are, especially to climb back on after a big sugar hit, hopefully it will be out of your system now and the pmt feelings will start to subside, is this day 3 back to 100%now?

thank you so much for you're support
xxx

It's actually day 4 of 100% and do feel OK now, but yes, of all the things to eat choc was not ever going to be a smart choice. I think you have planned things out well & your reasons seem pretty good to me, there is no point being evangelical about CD, it's a tool to get us to goal but there are others too and CD may not be the best way for next couple of weeks for you... think you are wise to see this and take control of the situation, so well done...

xxx

thank you, i was in those boots too at the weekend though dont get me wrong, i thought i was gonna hyperventilate on friday i was in such a tizz ha, funny how not eating can bother you're mind so much! then on sunday i went to the shop on the way home from sunday dinner and i bought a chocolate brownie and hid it in my handbag and ate it in my bedroom.....thats just shameful!

i woke up on monday though and realised that cd would of been for nothing if i was just going to binge my way back up to where i started... and as its a noticeable loss i dont want this to happen, so had to have a serious word with myself and try to pull it back.

well done for making it to day 4 you will probably be back into fat burning mode now, if u ever left it at all
xxxx

Back