PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME...

stephie77

Silver Member
By stapling my mouth shut to stop me eating complete and utter *****.

Thanks.

x

Me to! Haha! :0) jive coped better this Saturday than I nrnally do! Are youatill in plan!! Be strong! X

i have had about 1500 cas so far...........its only cos im bored ( and due on!). will have to Zumba it off tomorrow!

Ohhhh haha I'm gonna be into the 3000s I think on Wednesday :0) haha x

Ok. Today is a total write off.....i have eaten enough chocolate to feed a small country. NO MORE. Zumba tomorrow and back into the gym monday, im so motivated for the exercise but im struggling to get the food motivation..... i just get bored so i eat. On a positive note tho im decorating the house next week SO i should be too busy painting to think about eating!!!! i cannot have another maintain this week...

Stephie77 xxx

Ohhh dont worry to much. I've been thinking of this as a new way of life so strangly I'm mAnaging well! That could change tho I know how easily. So I don't feel like I'm missing out I save 100 cals for an ice lolly when I've relaxed. Skinny cow brownie sticks are very worth 93 cals. Give it a try. It helps my sweet tooth. A little chocolate is fine in moderation your only human x

I have skinny cows in the freezer all the time....doesnt stop me reaching for the malteasers tho!!! Oh well nothing i can do now whats done is done....off to zumba today and 30 day shred should arrive this week. X

Stephie77 xxx

Haha shake the fat off! Past couple of weeks I got rid of all junk food and choc etc, but as I'm getting used to things I'm slowly bringing small treats back in for my little girl and hubby :0) after all I'm the only one on a healthy eating mission x

Its all stuff thats still left over from Xmas, i havnt bought anything naghty since before then and cos hubby knows they are there he wants em.........so once they are gone they wont be replaced. ( he knows hat as well!! LOL)

Hahaha I know what you mean. I out all mine in a bin bag, my cheesboards :0( doritoes celebrations etc otherwise I would still be eating them Now I'm full of excuses x

I didnt really buya lot as its only the 2 of us and we went to family for Xmas day - think thats why there is stuff left. BUT i have 3 boxes of LINDOR ( which are my favourites chocs in the entire world ever!) that i know are 75cals per choc and oncethat seal on the box is broken i will eat then entire box - i refuseto ask hubby to hide them as he will eat them for me and they were birthday presents!!! lol!

Oh myyyy so delicious I love them x

Back