Please comvince me not eat pizza tonight

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
Hello All

I managed to get my butt back into ketosis only to go and blow it today. I'm supposed to be sole sourcing but really don't have the energy at the moment. Plus feeling really low, not for any particular reason other than maybe TOTM. So I decided to have roast turkey with curly kale for lunch at work today instead of CD bar. Now this was fine... very 790 I thought.. I can do that. Except...

After lunch all I wanted was chocolate... to the point where I ended up having 3... yes 3 packets of Munchies followed by a packet of Mars Planets!!! What on earth was I thinking... well I know what i was thinking... ''mmmm feeling a little better''

Now I think I've wrecked my week (weigh-in tomorrow) - which I truly know in my heart of hearts is not true but all I want right now is Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites...

I just feel so down... all I want to do is eat, but I'm sat here surrounded by Size 12 clothes for a holiday at the end of March and I'm currently a Size 14. You'd think that would be motivation enough... but it just ain't working... :cry:

Please dont eat pizza. Ok you have had a bad day, but it will be worse for your weighin tomorrow if you eat a pizza. Just distract your self. Stop obsessing about pizza. I am sure you dont really want it, you just feel you need it... which you dont. So dont do it!!

Pizza is the devils food. Dont eat it!!! Close your eyes now and think of how a pizza looks, like someones thrown up yellow congealed fat and blood. Still fancy it??

back away from the pizza

Sitting here on day two of SS watching Friends and they were eating pizza and I wanted it soooo bad, I am hiding away while hubby cooks my son food because I know I will pick....

You have had a bad day, we all do, this is how I got to the weight I am, saying what the heck, I'm fat so what's another pizza, kebab, chinese - but there comes a time when you just get so unhappy.

Picture yourself on that beach and enjoying yourself, not wishing you had not ate that pizza...

You can do this - you really can!

STEP AWAY FROM THE PIZZA

sTOP

Thank you guys, luckily the moment (that was 5 hours) has passed without me reaching for the forbidden... or anything for that matter!

Its just sooo difficult but rational me... added up the grams/ounces of chocolate and realised that it really won't make much difference in the long run. I know I can do this... thanks for being there.

xx

Hmmm. not sure what happened there, my whole PC went CRAZY! I was going to stay stop on here for a while and keep your mind off food. Not as good as pizza I know, but you could always go to bed and dream about pizza??

I was away last night and had to eat what was put in front of me or not eat. I decided I would eat it and enjoy it, as in the grand scheme of things it may take me an extra week to get to goal, and it wasn't worth worrying about it too much. WELL DONE on not succumbing to the lure of evil take-it-aways!

Good On Ya LollyPop for resisting. Get straight back into CD/SS 2morro. Your wee snack attack probably won't affect your weigh in - let us know how you get on.

Good Luck

Susan x

Well done for resisting the urge, it's hard I know, you have to get yourself into a way of thinking. I've started looking at food and imagining the amount of fat that is in it, the carbs and how quickly they'd kick me out of ketosis, the calories in the sugar and it makes it so much easier to resist it. It was hard getting into ketosis in the first place, I don't really want to go back there

Way to ride out the pizza lollypop. Temptations and binges happen to the best of us. You can do this, just remember how cute your going to look when your smaller in Mexico.

Thanks guys again. I've had a GREAT day today and a weigh-in where I deservedly lost only 1.8lb. That was a big kick up the butt! Here's to a perfect Sole Source Week... :cool:

Hi Lollypop,

Well I ended up having pizza myself last night :( But I am back on track today..can't afford not to loose weight!! I am aiming for a perfect sole source week as well now. Actually that should be my mini-goal..stick to CD for 7 days!! LOL!!

:D

Back