Please give me reasons to keeo going....

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Im having one of those nights.... Its day 5 for me now of FINAL restart, and I WILL do this :-( I just want chicken and veg, but I know that it's a slippy slope once you pick...My princess has been a handful today and now shes down I just want a nice big cuppa and a whole tube of rich tea... haha, I think I need some cheering up, I have to be at least 9st something by 25th April then couple of days to refeed before surgery....So its really not an option for me to be playing around right now :( I feel crap....

dont worry hun it looks to me like you are doing really well! im starting tomorrow and im sure i will be writing something similar very soon;) try and keep your chin up,you can do it!:)

I hate these nights, some nights I sail and some Im close to hitting an iceberg and sinking haha I just wish there was a happy medium every day.... I dont know why I have these odd nights!

I'm exactly the same! Last night i was fine, tonight i'm biting peoples heads off left, right and centre! My flat mate is staying well clear! You can do it hun. Your on your FINAL restart like me and thats the word thats keeping me going. FINAL time, one last shot at this and you never have to have a milkshake again in your life lol :hug99:xx

Me too! Feeling sorry for myself! Not eating, sore throat, smell of popcorn and pizza in the house!!!! But I have just made a coffee and am visualising eating jaffa cakes with it!!!

I think we all have them. I plan on doing 7 weeks and today is 3.5 weeks so half way there!

But yumymumy if you really feel crap then go to bed with a hot water bottle. I find duvet over the head is best for the really bad nights. Hang in there hun! You are nearly through the hard part. Are you weighing in on Sunday then???

Im on day five too but at the very beginning....:( I have a lot farther to go so if i can do it, you deffo can. You people whove lost weight are my inspiration. Im really struggling, canNOT stand any of the food (if you can call it that) on this diet. CAn you guys tell me how and when you go on refeed, is it for like hlidays etc and how long does it take and for how long do you do it and do you maintian whilst doing it?? Also, does your pharmacist know that you will be going back at a later stage?? Cheers, Jude x

Im on day five too but at the very beginning....:( I have a lot farther to go so if i can do it, you deffo can. You people whove lost weight are my inspiration. Im really struggling, canNOT stand any of the food (if you can call it that) on this diet. CAn you guys tell me how and when you go on refeed, is it for like hlidays etc and how long does it take and for how long do you do it and do you maintian whilst doing it?? Also, does your pharmacist know that you will be going back at a later stage?? Cheers, Jude x

OK you are supposed to refeed only at the end. It takes one week of eating to a set menu plan as such. Introducing food groups very slowly. You still can't drink alcohol on this week. Most maintain on refeed week but some lose.

However a lot of people do refeed for holidays and then get back on when they get home. But it can be hard to restart so it is best to stay on it if you can.

Most pharmacists don't mind you refeeding for something if you have been on lipo for a while. But they don't like you being on a week and then off.

Hope that helps!

thanks guys, this site is my saviour, im wide awake cause I had a nap this afternoon to shake off cravings.... :-( well ill be having an official weigh in tomorrow as I have cambridge councelllor coming to my house as im switching for more variety :) but i weigh in myself every now and again for update on pregress haha, Im absolutely DYING to try the porridge haha, it will feel just like im eating I hope..... just got to get myself there....one more night is easy peasy, i can do this, we all can :) x

YumyMumy you have done so well. I was about the same weight as you starting and I will be sooooo happy if I get to where you are now. I know its hard if you have a stressful day with the little one. I had a nightmare today. Went shopping with the baby and couldn't get my pram open. I don't know what the hell I have done to it. It was raining too, really fancied a large glass of wine when I got in! It will all be worth it in the end though wont it? xx

you can do it chick

eating really isnt what its cracked up to be... I hate it lol!!!

Come on girls, reality check now.

All those tubes of tea biscuits, jaffa cakes etc, they will still be there in a short while once you are at a weight you are happy with, eat them now and you will be back to square one. Chelly is right, its scary eating and at least on TFR you know where you are, you know you will lose weight, even if it is only 2lbs.

Think slim, think future, think very soon. Think TFR and stick to it. Snuggle up and have a good sleep, as tomorrow is another day.

Good luck girls.

Yup, what kred said!
you dont have a lot left to lose, maybe 1 or two weeks and you can be where you want to be! you can do it! :)
What is your surgery for?

hi eveyone thanks for the support last night, thought I would update that I made it through!! yipeeee haha! And I feel great, I know how low I would of felt had I cheated and it kept me going! Im waiting for CDC to get to my house, shes due in 15 minutes, and Im going to scoff a porridge down as soon as she goes haha, yummy, I hope theyre as nice as Im expecting.... I havnt had a shake since 6.30 when my little girl wakes up so Im ravenous right now haha, day 6....woo day 5 gone gone gone!!

Hey summergurl Im having a boob uplift with possible implants depending on my breast size once the weight is gone. I was an F with 2 stone left, although still didnt feel like they were very big as Id dropped a heap of sizes already haha xx

Back