Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Thanks I'm made up as I've really tried this week and been trying loads of new things etc x

Good day today :)

Apple - free

Chicken - free
Golden rice - free
Salad - free
Cheese - hexA
Ceaser dressing - 3 syns

Chicken - free
Chorizo - 6.5 syns
Spaghetti - free
Tomato sauce made with chopped tomatoes, garlic purée, Tom purée, onion, beef stock, Worcester sauce - free

2 Hifi light bars - hexB

Total 9.5 syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Uh oh just arranged a night out on Friday for my friends birthday which means I'll be using quite a lot of syns over the weekend! Just have to cut back the rest of the week! Plus it means I only completed 3 weeks of not drinking in Jan instead of 4...ahh well life's too short to dwell I guess!

Good Luck Ladies!! X

Good day today :)

Apple - free

Chicken - free
Golden rice - free
Salad - free
Cheese - hexA
Ceaser dressing - 3 syns

Chicken - free
Chorizo - 6.5 syns
Spaghetti - free
Tomato sauce made with chopped tomatoes, garlic purée, Tom purée, onion, beef stock, Worcester sauce - free

2 Hifi light bars - hexB

Total 9.5 syns

Yummy day :)
Uh oh just arranged a night out on Friday for my friends birthday which means I'll be using quite a lot of syns over the weekend! Just have to cut back the rest of the week! Plus it means I only completed 3 weeks of not drinking in Jan instead of 4...ahh well life's too short to dwell I guess!

Good Luck Ladies!! X
Till enjoy it.. 3 out of 4 is great.. I was meant to be off drink til March.. But after all the drama of the explosion n all I gave in last week n had a bottle of wine.. Am back on it now tho.... ;)

Well weve decided nor to actually go out as were predicted more snow tomorro do ant be bothered going out in horrible weather! But as it's her birthday I'm going round to hers for a few Vinos! So I'm saving money but not going out bit I'll be using loads of syns by drinking wine instead of spirit n mixer! Enjoy your weekend everyone! x

You look great in your profile pic there hun!! You can't have much to lose?!
Have a good weekend hope you don't get too much snow!!

I've had quite a good day today had burgers tonight and made a yummy syn free relish will def make it again even as a salad dressing it would be delish!!

Thanks Hun that was in the summer when I had lost a stone...then I kept it up until around Oct then relaxed a bit and gained a few more. Think I wanna lose about 10.5lbs to be 9st exactly as I think im my most comfortable then. But I love my food so we'll see if I can maintain it! X

Tilly love the pic.. You'r a fab lookin lady :)
Would you not have vodka n diet mixer at home?? Altho its hard to know then how much you're having.. But hey.. Chances are you won't be having the burger on the way home ;)
Enjoy your weekend xx

Ah thanks chick so are u!

The night ended up not a complete disaster as we only shared 1 bottle of wine and I had soda! She made nachos so I gad a couple but the syns used were no where near what I was planning on it being! X

Hope you've al had a good weekend mines been good and mainly on plan!
Having early night tonight as got a poorly boy so maybe in for a long night!!
Hoping ill see a loss on the scales Tuesday morning as feeling quite bloated tonight ;-/

Will update more tomorro but am shattered now x

Good Luck Hun!!

Thought I'd share a drink with you ive found as it tastes lovely & is free!
It's Asda No added sugar Strawberry & Vanilla flavour sparkling water! Mmm x

Weighed tonight and lost 2lbs :) I'm now 15.13!! Very happy to be in the next stone bracket I've not weighed this low in years!! And really started to notice it now :) I wore a dress and leggings today and felt good in it!!
I've been naughty with chocolate today but its out my system as want a 100% week except Saturday when I'm out!

That drink sounds really nice!! I've cut diet coke down and upped my water this past few days gonna try drink lots more water this week see how that helps

How are you all doing this week? X

Well Done!! Brilliant loss!!

I WI tomorro so fingers crossed I get a loss too!! It's * week this week (around Wed or Thursday normally) so I'm feeling a bit bloated! Just hope it doesn't effect my weight loss too much x

Made up I lost 1.5lbs this week girls!! Yey!!
I think the key this week for me has been lots of fruit n veg & HOT LEMON WATER haha!!

Good Luck X

Well done!! Another good loss!!

I'm upping my water, exercise and veg this week!!

Today is good so far ....
Porridge for breakfast - hexB and hexA
Cinnamon and sweetener - free
Banana - free
Apple - free

Gym for an hour and 300 cals burnt :) really couldn't be bothered but dragged my butt there and glad I did now!!

Lunch is planned as -

Chicken - free
Peppers - free
Fajita spice - 1 syn
Salad - free
Sour cream - ? Syns will update later!

Dinner is planned as -

Roast chicken - free
SW roast potatoes - free
Carrots - free
Parsnips - free
Peas - free
Broccoli and cauliflower - free
Gravy - free

Will update any snacks and syns later on!
Have a good day everyone xx

Mmm your menu looks lovely today!

This is what I'm having today -
Breakfast - 1x w/meal toast (800g loaf so 1xHexB) with cheese (HexA) and cherry tomatoes.
Snack mid morning - Banana
Lunch - Superfree soup with a slice of w/meal bread (5 syns as using my HexB later for meat)
Snack mid afternoon - Strawberry Muller Light with Red Grapes
Tea - Sticky 5-spice Pork Steaks with Egg Noodles & Roadted Veg (Mmm love this tea!)

Good Luck all xx

Back