Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Yum both days look great SW wise and yumminess wise.. Well done girls..

My day today is:
Grapefruit, mandarin & pear for brekkie
Bacon medalions & mushrooms grilled with low low grated cheese (hexA) on nimble toast (hexB) and salad
Maggi in a pan creamy chicken with boiled baby potatoes and mixed veg. There will be sins in the Maggi sauce which I'll check when I go home at lunch..
Snacks planned for thru the day are banana, another mandarin, scanbran (1 syn) with low fat cottage cheese, muller fat free orange n chocolate yogurt

Ooh looks yummy too haha! X

Mmm yum both your menus look great!!

I bought some Chinese 5 spice at weekend I want to make something with it might try the pork like you have done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slow cookers are so popular at the moment! I need to use mine more really! I kind of wish I had put my roast chicken in there today with some herbs!

I had a curly wurly for snack - 6 syns
Sour cream tbsp - 1.5 syns
Ceaser dressing - 2 syns

Will update again later xx

Well I had a really good day foodwise until my friend brought in cream cakes for her birthday! So I had a mini Victoria sponge cake...16.5 syns!!! So with the 5 for my bread from lunch that's 21.5 syns!! Will have to cut back now as I've got a party sat so need syns for my alcohol!! X

Hi, I started Sw world last week and i've read all your posts for meal ideas and i love it! Must buy myself a slow cooker though haha! I've managed to lose 11lbs this week so im really trying, how long have you been slimming for and how is it.going?

OMG did u really lose 11lbs in 1 week?! Brilliant well done!
You need to update your stats to shoe your progress too :)

Come and join 'Doing SW from home' thread too their all a lovely gang over there and are always on hand to answer a query!

Good Luck x

*To show not shoe!! Ha x

Wow well done 11lbs that's amazing!! Keep it up :) Join my page the more the merrier I try post everyday on here! How are you getting on? I really enjoy SW just need to up my veg which I'm trying this week. So tea was roast and I've had a shape yoghurt so In all I've had 10.5 syns today
More than I wanted but still under 15 :)

Don't worry about the cream cakes just pull it back throughout the week :)

Wow 11 lbs that's fantastic!!

I'm having more veg, more fluid, earlier meals & more exercise this week so here's hoping we get a big loss this week.

Wow 11 lbs that's fantastic!!

I'm having more veg, more fluid, earlier meals & more exercise this week so here's hoping we get a big loss this week.

Sounds like a very good plan.. :)

Well today was a complete write off!! I'm actually ashamed to write down everything I ate today!! God knows what happened I was so positive this morning and had porridge and fruit then went spectacularly off the wagon!!!! :(

I will not let it defeat me I am out all day tomorro and have planned a pack lunch and gonna have chicken salad for tea!! I will try cut my syns back rest if week!

I really need to adress my food demons!!
I actually felt good today my top and my jeans both felt really loose and my friend commented on how i Iooked good! But then I blew it!!

Hoping to be good tomorro x

Ah but that's a common thing - as soon as you think (subconsciously) 'ooooh these are looser I'm slimmer' in goes the food!!! It's just one day so don't be hard on yourself

I've had too many syns the last few days so I'm not expecting a loss next week! Especially with having a party on Saturday so wanted to keep some for then! But I'll just have to be good sun-WI on wed! X

Well I've been good today but I've been battling in my head most of the day :( I have serious issues with food!!
I bought Paul Mckennas new book hypnotic gastric band so gonna give that a read and see what happens!

Breakfast - slim fast shake

Lunch -
ham sandwich - hexB and free for the ham
Margarine - 2 syns
Cherry tomatoes - free
Banana - free
2 Babybel light - hexA

Snack - golden rice

Dinner -
Ham salad - free
Uncle bens express rice - 2.5 syns
Xtra light mayo tbsp - 1 syn
2 hard boiled eggs - free

I feel bored of dieting ;( I am so worried I'm gonna ruin tomorro!! Going to a party and ill eat and drink I'm gonna have to try be good food wise In the day already worried I'm gonna be bad in the day!!
I'm gonna try go for a walk tomorro and Sunday tho xx

I will be sure to check that thread out and thanks for the support. Im struggling with the inner choccy demon today, i want choc chip cookies, and buttons and bars all day long! Im sitting here with weight watchers cookies but nothing like a proper one! Got to keep my head in order. I hope you can all fight your head demons too because they suck!

Oh also, do any of you buy the slimming world mag? And is it any good? I've thought of purchasing it but is it worth it?

Hi Hun I always buy the mag (even when I'm not on plan lol) there are some really lovely menus in it & 7 day food plan & inspiring stories if u can get it from a class it's quite a bit cheaper xx

Think I've ruined this week as me n Boyf went to pizza hut and the pics last night...dunno what's wrong with me this week I'm just being naughty! Got a party tonight and I'm just gunna let me hair down and be good Sun-WI on Wed!!!
Good Luck all xx

Back