Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Well I went out last night and let my hair down and enjoyed myself!! Don't think ill have a loss Tuesday tho!!
I had a good day tho today but was seriously craving naughty things like pizza and currys!! Kept busy tho and did a food shop do didn't sin!!
In the end I made a slimming world chicken tikka masala it was lovely!! And I had 2 poppadoms and synned them :)

Am - nothing had a long lie in which is very rare for me :)

Lunch -
golden rice - free
Banana - free

Snacks -
Plum - free
Grapes - free

Dinner -
SW chicken tikka masala - free
Rice - free
Green beans - free
2 poppadoms - 5 syns
1 tbsp mango chutney - 2 syns

I need to sort out my cravings they take over my life at times I was nearly in tears yesterday as I wanted to eat chocolate, pizza etc everything stodgy and naughty!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I was so rough yesterday after my night out sat! Hardly ate yesterday and didn't eat loads today either so who knows what the scales will show on Wed!!
Good Luck xx

Im in shock I actually lost 1/4lb this week...I Know it's next to nothing but I'm happy with that as I've been so naughty (I even had a Domino's last night!!)
Right I'm starting properly from today!! Need a loss I deserve haha x

Well I maintained tonight!!

This week is a new week and I will be strict and get a good loss!! X

Well done hun... Its not a gain so be happy :)
xx
Im in shock I actually lost 1/4lb this week...I Know it's next to nothing but I'm happy with that as I've been so naughty (I even had a Domino's last night!!)
Right I'm starting properly from today!! Need a loss I deserve haha x
Well done Tilly.. Here's to some great losses for us all next week..
(I was down a pound last night.. Dunno how as I drank my weight in wine & vodka Saturday AND had a chinese on the way home!!)

Well done guys!! :)

I'm back on plan and feeling really positive today!!
I'm going to the gym in the morning and looking forward to it :)
I'm determined for a good loss next week!!

Food today -

Am
Omelette - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Banana - free
Plum - free

Lunch
Special fried rice uncle bens - 4.5 syns
Chicken - free
Ham - free
Cocktail sausage - 3 syns

Dinner
Gammon - free
Egg - free
Sweet potato mash - free
Peas - free

I'm going to have 2 Hifi bars - hexB
Tea with milk - hexA

7.5 syns!! :)

I've started today as I mean to go on this week just hope the demons and cravings stay at bay!! Xx

Had a good day food wise but was so poorly this evening I went to bed with no dinner! Now woken up hungry and can't sleep :-/

Am
2 bananas - free
1 plum - free

Lunch -
Jacket potato - free
Baked beans - free
Cheese - hexA

Snacks
Hifi bar mint - hexB
Banana - free

Was making spaghetti bolognaise for tea but came over really dizzy and sick so had to go bed!! My oh finished tea off so I will have it for lunch or dinner tomorro!!
Hoping I feel better tomorro and wil make sure I stick to plan!!

Thank you felt much better today xx

I've had -

Am
Omelette - free
Banana - free

Lunch -
Pack of ham - free
Apple - free
Banana - free

Snack -
2 Jaffa cakes - 5 syns

Dinner -
Extra lean mince - free
Pasta - free
SW bolognaise sauce - free
Salad - free

Snack - sugar free jelly - 1/2 syn

I should have had my hexB but missed it out today just not hungry enough tonight!!
I might have 2 tomorro!

I'm feeling really positive I'm hoping to take my sons to the zoo tomorro which means lots of walking for me :) but worried its going to rain!!
Couldn't get to the gym today as had a committee meeting then took my sons to a soft play in the afternoon!!

How we all doing?? X

Hi Hun!
I was good wed & thurs, naughty yesterday and good so far today so fingers crossed this is a good week haha!
Doing Green days all this week with my mum coz she put 1lb on this week and we don't know why so were gunna try her doing green this week and hope it works! She's been doing EE but I dont think she's been having enough syns or it could be coz TOTM but were gunna try that and see!

So today's menu has been -
Breakfast - Spaghetti (Tinned in tomato sauce) with 2x Wholemeal toast (800g so 2x HexB's) butter synned
Lunch - Tomato, Mushroom and cheese omelette - free
Snack - Sliced fresh pineapple
Tea - Quorn Bolognaise with pasta - free & superfree

X

Goodluck with the green days ...

I've had a good day but feeling heavy tonight!! I have been stuck in all day and quite pleased I didn't pick more than I did to be honest!!

Am
Bacon - free
Eggs - free
Plum tomatoes - free

Snack -
banana - free
4 mini eggs - 3 syns

Lunch -
Weight watchers petit pain - hexB
Ham - free
Tomatoes - free
2 boiled eggs - free

Snack -
Thin slice of my sons pizza! Really annoyed as didn't need it!! And no idea on syns!! :(

4 mini eggs - 3 syns

Dinner -
Chicken fillets - free
Peppers - free
Golden rice - free
Fajita spice mix - 2 syns
Sour cream - 2 syns
Cheese - hexA

Hopefully not gone far over my syns today but I'm going gym in the morning and gonna try have a lighter day tomorro!

Mmm dinner sounds nice!
Well I stuck to my meal plan all day and then went and had a glass of Rose with soda then a beer last night :( Ahh well good day today!
Good Luck x

Wow I lost 4lbs and got slimmer of the week! :) very happy and determined to keep going!!
I've got a naughty meal Thursday night And going to a house party Friday night other than that nothing planned so im aiming for a 2lb loss!! Back to the gym tomoro morning :)

Wow I lost 4lbs and got slimmer of the week! :) very happy and determined to keep going!!
I've got a naughty meal Thursday night And going to a house party Friday night other than that nothing planned so im aiming for a 2lb loss!! Back to the gym tomoro morning :)

Great loss congrats! That'll motivate and I have no outbound you will lose your 2 lbs! Here's to a good week ahead.

Congratulations Hun!!

I lost 1lb and I'm made up with that! Im not far off my goal weight so I'll take anything as long as lts coming off rather than putting it on! Haha x

Thanks Hun!

Here's my scrummy tea!! Chilli Philly Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash, Cabbage, Green Beans, Broccoli & Cauliflower! Mmm! X

image-1168072175.jpg

Argh I'm an idiot and have fallen right off the wagon!! I don't no what happened but I've not been on plan at all this week!! I'm dreading weigh in tomorro!! Feel embarrassed and wish I didn't have to go ;(

I'm looking through diarys trying to get my head back into it!! X

Back